*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930409-She-Will-Be-Loved-At-the-CrossRoad
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Drama · #1930409
Mariah needs to make a decision can she leave her family and the man she always loved?
         Heart beat..the only sound I can hear in my head.
I have to get this over with, cant turn back now. There I go again talking to myself. Like thats going to help this situation; not really. Sweat glaring on my nose and legs about to give way. Its now or never!
"Mom....Dad....I uh need to talk with you both."
Readers your proply wondering what I am going to ask what is going to be my next sentence but let me take you back to the beginning. Like any store they all start with a sad start. Ha, Not mine!
Like Most ungrateful teens, I had everything that i ever wanted; a car, a house, a job, and i could pretty much do as i pleased, but one discovery about changed all that.
One my 18th birthday my parents discussed with me about my adoption. They told me about a man named Marty Travis who useto be a drug dealer and a woman named Anne Jason. I learned later on that these people were my birth parents. They told me some things about them but i wanted to learn for myself who were these people that were suppose to be my parents.
I tried for hours and days to discover the identities of my birth parents. As time went on my search was becoming to more road black more deadends. The stress began to put a mental and emotional strain on me.
When I reached this point in my lif


© Copyright 2013 Elizabeth Grace (riah2153 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930409-She-Will-Be-Loved-At-the-CrossRoad