*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930687-The-News
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1930687
A girl hides a pregnacy from her boyfriend until the day of her party.
My boyfriend and I had been arguing all day long. He always wanted to stay gone through all hours of the night. The next day was my birthday.
         I woke up he was nowhere to be found. I left him a note to tell him that I went out for lunch and to get my nails done with my best friend Brenda.
I got dressed and as I was heading out I looked in my mirror. I was starting to get a baby bump. I haven’t told Jonathon the news yet. . I didn’t begin to show until now that I reached the 5th month mark.
Brenda and I went to Hong Kong and ate, and then we went to US Nails to get our nails done for my Birthday Party/ Baby Shower. Jonathon just thought that it was going to be my birthday party, boy will he be shocked when he finds out what is really going on.
Soon as we got back to the house, Jonathon helped me get the decorations put up and the balloons blew up. The balloons were pink. I had gone to the doctor in the previous week. I found out our little miracle was going to be a precious little girl.
“Time to open presents,” I said as I gathered everyone to the center of the dinning room floor. The first gift was a pink quilted  blanket. Jonathon looked at me shaking his head in confusion. “Is there something you would like to tell me?” Jonathon and I stood up, as he looked into my eyes I said, “Baby, I’m 5 months pregnant and It’s A Girl!!” Jonathon began to cry, he hugged me tight and kissed me and my baby bump. “Daddy’s Sweetheart,” he said as he cried with tears of joy.
© Copyright 2013 Chelsea Everette (ceverette at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930687-The-News