*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930808-The-Special-Moment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Article · Relationship · #1930808
Need to live life right follow the Narrow Road to the Life of Eternity!
Hey has anybody heard of a man named Sean Walsh? Of course not some of you live in other states, or another country so no you haven't until Now. Well most people might say he's a con-man. Some might say he's a mouche. Doesn't he live in his brothers shed? Why do you ask that? Well to answer that question the answer is No, but he use to. Now he's blowing my mind. When I was living with him from 2011 to 2013 I use to just not like him lets just put it that way. I would live my life how most people would say the wrong way. Well that's not what i think, or at least use to think. Hearing about the way my old man lived his life was sort of simalar to the way I live mine. I didn't see that, but he did. So when I was living with him I got into some trouble, and not making wise decisions. I was smoking weed, having sex, popping pills, drinking a little bit, going clubbing. My dad didn't want me doing that, I thought that it was because he was jealous of me. I also thought that he didn't want me to have any fun, or have any friends. At the time I was attending a GED class. When I first started taking that class I didn't take it seriously. I was slacking, I was talking some smack, bringing crack up to the school, and smoking it with what I would call my bros. My dad didn't like that. My dad and I would have many talks. He would take the time to sit down, and talk to his son.

I can remember saying one day is that I asked him, "Why now?" He said, son what do you mean "Why now?" I said, it's too late you don't need to try my childhood is over, I'm 18 years old just give up? The worst thing I could ever do to my dad was hold a grudge to him. At the same time I didn't care whether he was in my life as a kid, or not I was trying to hurt him with my words. The fact is it hurt me more than it hurt him, because he knew he wasn't there for me, he had already accepted the fact that he wasn't there for me. I didn't know that all I wanted to do at that moment was get him to where he was hurting BADLY! I don't like the fact that I did that now these days.

Then our lease was up at our townhouse that we were living in with his mother, my grandma T. Then we got our own house, we were going to start fresh in our new home. Then I kept making bad choices, and doing bad weird things. I was having intercourse with men, and women. Going to strip clubs was what I would do if I couldn't find somebody to sleep with. So my dad would get upset with me, take my cell phone away from me, take the internet away from me, everything just so I could stop making bad choices. I still didn't realize that I was on the same path that my dad was on when he was my age, and for 25 years. That's a long time of making bad decisions which is what my old man was trying to stop me from doing. I would always tell him STOP CONTROLLING ME! The fact is he wasn't controlling me, and nobody can controll me, or you, Billy Bob down the street. Nobody can controll you, you controll yourself its called "self-controll". It's you who chooses to listen to that person. I chose to listen to my old man. I didn't want to do it, but it says in the Bible honor thy father and thy mother.

Time went by I was going from home to home, living in hotels, my grandmothers RV ect. So one day I go to my aunts house, and she calls my great Aunt Patty. So i moved up there lived with her for a month, then of course I wanted to do what I wanted to do, and boom I'm out the door. So I move into my girls house now who is now 3 months pregnant with my child. I needed to find a job, and theres not a lot of work in Pekin. So I packed my bags, and Ashley and I move to Tulsa. When we get there I call my Granny. She comes and picks us up in down town Tulsa, and she takes us to the DoubleTree Hotel. We stayed there for about 6 days, until I try to sell, and buy better Marijuana.
She kicks us out. Then we go to Ponca City, we stay there for about 2 months.... wow what a record right?

So then I come back to Tulsa this is where I see my Dad again. I go to my dads house one night, I mean he reads the word, he is an usher at LifeChurch.tv. One day we are driving to my moms house, he just says this Awesome prayer, that was the moment in my life where I first felt loved by my dad. I always knew that my dad loved me, I knew that he would try to show his love for me, I just never fealt it until April 26th 2013. Which is yesterday. I'm amazed of what a man my father has become. My dad is a motivation to me now. He is somebody that I can look at, and say If my dad can do this I sure as heck can.

To all you teenagers out there if you think your parents are controlling you GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR HEAD NOW!
They love you and maybe the went down the same path your heading. Maybe they want you to have a better life than they did when they were your age. The wants whats best for you. They want good in your life. Listen to your parents I sure as Heck wish I did. I know for a fact that if I listend to my Mom and Dads I wouldn't be in the mess that I'm in. I hope this has been a Blessing in your life. Take care now!
© Copyright 2013 Mikey Mou$e (michael_mason at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1930808-The-Special-Moment