*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931183-Ballooning-Beauty-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cat
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #1931183
A disney inflation story featuring me. If you dont like that idea, dont read it.
It was a really amazing afternoon, with barely a cloud in the sky, the wind blowing in my face, and the animals in the forest are as giddy and cheerful like always. I walk out of my house that I built, and walked off to enjoy the fresh air. In my pocket, I had my body inflation remote, called the Expandii, in case of an ambush of some kind. I walked through this forest, occasionally climbing a tree to look at the view. Among the distance, I saw another person wondering in this forest. She had a really great body, and she was dancing around with half the animals around her. While she was dancing, she was getting closer to the tree I was on top of, but she didn't notice me. In one quick moment, i lost my footing on the tree branch I was on, and I grabbed the tree so I wouldn't fall off. It worked, but my Expandii was slowly falling out of my pocket, and I couldn't just grab it because if i let go of the tree, I would fall off and break the remote by sitting on it. The woman dancing with the animals got even closer to the tree i was on, and suddenly, my remote fell out of my pocket. The remote had a switch for how much a victim would be inflated, and it was set to "beach ball". The remote landed buttons down in the grass, with enough force to push the "inflate" button. A light blue wave of what looked like electricity shot out of the tip of the remote and zapped the woman right as she got close enough. "Eeek!!," she yelped. All of the animals quickly ran away and went hiding in trees and bushes.
I regained my footing, and jumped off of the tree, landing on the ground with my feet. "Hey, miss. You alright?" I ask. "I think so. Whatever that was, it did no-" she paused and immediately felt pressure in her belly. "Oh... Something feels... weird." she said. "My belly looks so much bigger now." I quickly picked up the remote and checked the settings. As I look at the settings, The woman's belly jutted out like she was pregnant, and the inflation slowly spreaded to her butt. "Oh... can you please help me, sir?" she asks me with a worried look on her face. After looking at the remote's settings, I look at her with a smile on my face. "It'll be alright, miss. You are just going to inflate like a balloon." I reassure her.
She looks shocked and confused at once, not knowing what to really feel about inflating. Suddenly, as her belly was now five times as big as before, and her butt was four times as big, she felt a rush of pleasure go through her. I could see it that deep down, she was liking the inflation, but she immediately went back to looking worried to cover the pleasure. Her dress was lifting up as her belly and butt inflated, and her breasts followed shorltly after. She could barely hide the feeling that she loves this feeling. "Okay, there's no need to hide your feelings, miss. I can tell you are liking this." I tell her. "Also, what is your name?". "I am Aroura. pleased to meet you." she said. I reply, "Well, great to meet you, too, Aroura. The name's Spyro." Her breasts were about the size of dodgeballs, and her belly and butt stopped inflating. Her dress lifted up quite a bit, still revealing nothing, but then her whole body began to round out. Aroura smiled and placed her hands all over her inflating body, moaning softly. Her hips were getting wider, and her whole body slowly resembled a beach ball-like shape. Her arms and legs were beginning to sink into her huge balloon body, and her moans grew louder from here. From this point, I could see her white panties as her nice, long legs sank into her body. "Oh my..." Aroura yells. "This is odd, but it is great!" I watch her go from liking it to loving it instantaneously, slightly suprised. "I didn't think you would like it THIS much." I say to her. "normally, somebody like you would be trying to castrate me for doing this before the inflation ends." Aroura laughed lightly, and her whole body rolled back slightly as her inflation ended. "Whoa! hehe, that was fun." she said. I walk up to Aroura's inflated body and I roll her body so I can see her face. "Yeah, you definitely love this. your blushing like crazy," I tell Aroura, smiling. Aroura looks at me like I am some kind of prince. She smiles and says, "I did not think my prince charming would meet me like this." I looked at her with no reaction. I didn't know how to react to that, so I took the easy route and went with it. "That is how it works, Aroura." I reply to her. "Not everything will turn as planned, but sometimes, you will still get satisfactory results anyway."

*will be continued in part 2, so if you enjoy this so far, stay updated*
© Copyright 2013 cat (berry-duke96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931183-Ballooning-Beauty-Part-1