*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931627-Bent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Skylar
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1931627
walking away from love and chance for fear of the past
You looked into my eyes and you took my breath away…
a smiled opened on your face for me and the entire world melted into a blur of in distinctive colors.
You gave yourself to me unconditionally, fully and left me bewildered at beauty of your soul.
But you fly too high and your spirit is flaming with freedom while my eyes are fixed in the dust of the past, contemplating the pain, the anger…
Where would hide then when your soul flames up again and calls you on a journey I can’t follow?
Where would I hide if I let you in my heart and you’d steel it away down the roads of your adventures?
So forgive me, my love, If I bend over myself and protect my naked soul from your loving plunges.
My fire is flicking and it won’t take the blow of losing at risk taking with you.
I release you from the anguish of being on my side in this silence.
And as you walk away, I lose you and pray one day to find you again…in a different moment.
© Copyright 2013 Skylar (stellina76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931627-Bent