*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931835-Love-and-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1931835
A review of love and rejection, why i am in love with love.


A little girl, happily, spontaneously, runs to her Dad, climbing, on his lap, eyes glowing with her love for him. Wanting to hug him, but, gets roughly shoved off his lap, sworn and shouted at. He is tired stressed and has a headache.

The little girl falls to the floor, crying, rejected, being berated for demonstrating genuine love for her Dad.

Over the years, the little girl gives up showing love and affection, to her Dad, Mom, sisters, even grandparents, and forgets how to, withholding the feeling so deep inside. She forgets how to smile, and be happy.

She grows up, and meets a guy, falling madly in love, for the first time in her life, her affection is returned to her without hurt. She writes pages of love poetry to him, all the bottled up love, overflowing on him, they marry, and she is ecstatic.

But the problems happen, stress sets in, money worries, illness, and family difficulties. Again she is pushed aside.

A wife lovingly, happily, runs, to her husband, climbing on his lap, eyes glowing with her love for him, wanting to hug him. But, gets roughly shoved off his lap, sworn and shouted at. He is tired, stressed, and has a headache.

And again, she withdraws her love from him, and then gives up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m naturally, impulsive, spontaneous, loving and affectionate; being so makes me happy, and makes me smile.

If others, don’t like my affection, that’s their choice and problem, they don’t have to come near to me, and can avoid me altogether if they so wish to.

But I’m not going to pussyfoot around them, letting them control me, because, of their likes and dislikes.

I’ve had that for the last 44 years, with my Dad and Husband.

I want to give love, spread love, be love, (not just romantic or sexual love, though I like that too,) but, genuine, unconditional, love, for my brothers and sisters, in the world.

Withholding my love and my natural affection, makes me ill, sad lonely, depressed, and unable to smile. It isn’t ME,

What attracted you to me in the first place? Was it my friendly nature and my love energy, that I give out willy-nilly, to whom ever I feel the need to, and want to.

Yes, I am in love with love.

Sending out Big Hugs, Big Smiles, and lots of Love and Light.
© Copyright 2013 Seaopal (ladynyghtmyst at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1931835-Love-and-Me