*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932009-A-Giantesss-Pet
by Brad
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1932009
Just a Giantess story I made from way back.
****Please Read**** this story uses characters from my interactive story "In the Hands of a Giantess" (http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1919479-9733In-the-Hands-of-a-Giant...) , so please see the characters there before reading.

         I woke up in a strange forest and couldn’t remember anything; everything was bigger like the trees, grass and rocks. But it wasn’t long until a giant hand swiped right from the ground and when I woke up I was greeted by a giant girl, she said “why hello little one, you have awoken” I looked around to see about half a dozen other girls the same size as me. I looked up at the giantess before me and said “who are you, what do you want from me?” she then sat down close to me and said “my name is Alina and we want you to be part of us, part of our family, you have no protection out there, stay with us” “what do you mean by that?” I asked “I can make you on of MY children” she replied “wait, how is that even possible?” I asked “I can perform an unbirth for you” I knew exactly what that was but I don’t think I can survive on my own. “Ok” I said and with that she picked me up and said “thank you, the unbirth will take at least two days at a minimum” she bran me into the other room of her castle and placed me onto a bed. Alina then removed her panties and began shoving me into her vagina and I must say it was not painless.
         I was now completely stuck in her vagina, so I decided to go to sleep until she was ready to release me. I finally opened my eyes feeling the walls of Alinas’ vagina pushing me out and it was not long until my whole body was pushed out. I woke up in Alinas’s hand with her looking down at me and she said “welcome, daughter” I quickly said “wait a second, I‘m a boy so….” “Sorry there is only girls here, so you will be treated like everyone else here making you my daughter” she said. “Now to think of a name for you how about……Serenia, perfect” she said, I looked in a mirror and saw I also looked different: my hair, skin, and eye color were identical to Alina’s, even my face slightly resembled Alina. I then looked outside and saw that it was nighttime, all of the other girls started climbing Alina as she started to stand up “you too Serenia, we’re going to bed now” Alina said, so I jumped onto her foot and started climbing her leg with the other girls and by the time we got to the bed, I was already hanging onto Alinas’ panties.
That night all the tiny girls were sleeping in various places on Alina, I tried sleeping everywhere until I decide to go ask Alina. I made my way to the top of the bed and tapped Alinas’ cheek until she woke up and said “what is it little one?” I responded “I can’t find a good place to sleep” she then grabbed me and tucked me in her cleavage and said “there we go, all comfy?” and I nodded my head and we both went back to sleep. I may be the odd one out here or the one that doesn’t belong but I thing I’m welcome and will probably spend the rest of my life with these girls.
That mourning Alina must have forgotten about me because when I woke up she was baking cookies for breakfast and I was still in her cleavage, I decided to not do anything to see how long she wouldn’t notice. By the time breakfast was ready she still didn’t notice so I started squirming around until she noticed me “oh, there you are, mommy forgot you were down there” she said. After that me and all the girls got onto Alina to take a bath, we all stripped our clothes and got into the bathtub. We were all playing with each other in the tub until I fell underwater, I meant to swim up but accidently swam into Alinas’ butt crack, she was so shocked she farted on me and picked me out and said “oh, I’m sorry Serenia, I didn’t know you were there”. I was pretty much the laughing stock of the day.
The next day was the day that changed everything, I woke up in Alinas’ bra and there were amazon-like solders outside of the castle. The solders took me and all the other tinies in cages away from Alina. The ride was tough and hurtful but hopefully I will get at least a decent life.
I woke up in a strange place, I was in a cage. A woman walked in and said “well little man, seems you will finally be bought” “wait, what, who” I said. She opened the cage, picked me up and said “yes, by a teenage girl, I believe her name was Monica”. It wasn’t long until Monica came to pick me up; she had her friend Violet with her, Monica paid the woman and picked me up without saying a word. Before Monica stepped outside she shoved me in her cleavage and tightened her bra. I tried to move but it was hopeless, Monica’s bra was just too tight. After my struggling I decided to listen to Monica and Violet’s conversation. “Wow, I can’t believe you actually bought him, what do you plan on doing with him anyways?” Violet said “I don’t know, probably just something to keep me entertained” Monica said “you know, you could sell him to someone at school” Violet said “if he gets that useless and boring” Monica responded

About a half hour later when Monica went to her dorm and my new home, she started to take off her clothes to change. At that point I knew she forgot about me so I started pounding on her breasts and yelling “help, get me out of here”. She then reached down into her cleavage and picked me out. Monica then sat on the bed, putting me between her thighs and said “okay little man, you never do that again, got it?” and I said “I’m sorry, I just thought you forgot about me, that’s all” and she said “whatever, tomorrow I’m taking you to school with me so don’t embarrass me.”

After that, Monica put me on her nightstand and went to bed. I guess she wanted me to sleep on the nightstand, but I decided to get a better place to sleep, so I jumped over to the bed Monica was sleeping in and tucked myself right at the top of her panties. With my body nearly touching her vagina and my head against her lower stomach, I went to sleep. In the morning, I woke up still in Monica’s panties and so I decided to dive down, into her panties for some fun. I came in contact with her vagina and decided to sleep next to it, but after I touched it, Monica wet herself, I tried to escape but it seemed I was trapped in her wet panties. Monica soon woke up and realized she wet herself and also finding me in her panties and said “you little perv, you crawled into my panties?!” “I’m sorry, I just thought……” I said “just never mind, now I need to give you a bath” she said, Monica then got ready for a bath, she removed her clothes and mine. After filling the tub, she picked me up and got in.

After the bath, Monica got ready and put me in her cleavage. I could hear her arriving at school, she met up with her friends: Violet, Erica, Haley and Felecia. After about twenty minutes of them talking, I decided to go explore, so I squeezed my way down, out of Monica’s cleavage and landed on her lap. I climbed down her leg and snuck out of her sight from the floor. I then came across some girls sitting against the wall. I decided to walk over to one, but she quickly picked me up and shoved me into her cleavage without anyone noticing.

I woke up and realized it was Chloe. She always loved to take advantage of people and pretty much make them her slaves, almost as bad a Sabrina, but that’s a whole different story. I was pretty wedged in her cleavage, there was no chance of escape so I decided to just stay there and see what Chloe had in store for me, guess I mid as well accept my new life as her obedient slave or if I’m lucky her pet.

I woke up still in Chloe’s cleavage, this time she was sleeping and her breasts were so squished together, I couldn’t even move. I felt like I was just an object to her and I had no say in how she treated me so I stared squirming around to get her attention. After about ten minutes, she finally woke up and picked me out of her cleavage and said “well what do we have here? A little man who doesn’t seem to know his place” “this is kidnapping and decides, what would you want me for?” I said “you can live the rest of your life as a slave to me. I won’t be so bad, in return you have my protection and you can spend time with the most beautiful girl you’ll ever talk to. Now this time stay in my cleavage” Chloe said “wait, why your cleavage? You have pockets and other places to put me?” I said “my cleavage is more secure and probably warmer for you” she said. Chloe then placed me back in her cleavage and went on with her day. I pretty much stayed in her cleavage for the rest of the day and I have to say, I think I’m falling in love with my captivator. That night I slept in Chloe’s cleavage, at that point I could have escaped, but I don’t think I could leave Chloe.

After about two weeks of being Chloe’s slave, I became madly in love with her and did everything she asked without hesitation. That all changed when she found me near her vagina one morning. “you little pervert, how dare you” Chloe yelled “I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me, I just love you so much” I pleaded “a giantess and a tiny in love, don’t be foolish” she said “why do you hate me so much, you pretty much kidnaped me and made me your slave and now you reject my love, why?” I said “if you want to be with me fine, you can spend the rest of your life in my stomach” Chloe said while raising me above her mouth and then dropped me in her mouth and ate me whole. I woke up in her stomach, sitting in her stomach juices and passed out again. Next, I woke up being pushed out of a small and smelly area and eventually falling into water. I looked up to see Chloe’s butt over the toilet bowl, I have no idea how I survived Chloe’s digestion but I knew I needed to get out of here fast.

I tried to climb the toilet bowl but it was too slippery, so I swam over to Chloe’s crap and pushed it over to the side. I climbed onto the crap and jumped onto the edge of the toilet seat and waited for Chloe’s butt to move. After I got out, I looked around and realized I was in the academy’s bathroom. I decided to explore the halls and saw a tiny trap, it was pretty basic, just a few crumps in a small cage with an automatic gate that closes when presence is detected.

I kept walking until I found a class room. I entered and saw a class was in session, so I decided to explore the class until I saw a girl her name is Stacy and her pants were partly down with her butt sticking out. I climbed her seat and upon reaching the top I slipped off and fell head first in between her butt cheeks. She must have felt it and pulled up her pants trapping me there. I soon sunk down deeper into her butt and when she got up, every step she took pushed me in a different position and the smell was unbearable. I could hear her getting in her car, but before she started it, I could feel a slight breeze and then a strong one followed by a terrible smell. It seems Stacy just farted on me and will again if I don’t get out of here soon.

I stayed in Stacy’s butt for about a half hour more until she sat down again and then I climbed out and made my way to the floor. I looked around and saw that I was in lingerie store, I walked around a bit, but was soon captured by in a tiny trap and passed out. I soon awoke in the same store, except in a different section and I was on display. Soon girls surrounded my cage saying “they finally got one” and “I need to get this for her”, but then a girl walked over and put fifty dollars into the machine attached to my cage. The cage opened and the girl picked me out and placed me under her bra cup.

When the girl finally took me out of her bra, I was in what looked like her apartment. She bran me up to her face and said “my name is Sabrina and I’m going to be your new mistress, so you need to do everything I say, you can start by painting my toenails”, she then took off her shoes and socks and laid the nail polish beside me. It was clear I had no choice, so I began painting her toenails as she texted her friends. After that was done Sabrina ordered me to give her a back massage, which took a long time. After her upper back was massaged, I began massaging her lower back, near her butt. I then started massaging her butt “what do you think of my beautiful ass? It’s worth more than your life” Sabrina asked “ugh it’s……very firm and smooth” I responded “but do you like it?” she asked “yes, of course” I said nervously.

The next weeks were hell: I had to help bath Sabrina, only got her crumbs to eat, could only use the bathroom when she did and was always carried in her squishy and sweaty bra cup. And I did learn some things about Sabrina like: she is the most popular girl in the academy, she is very mean to others and she is known to have sat on tinies in the past. However, it did not take long for me to figure out a plan of escape, I soon escaped from the clutches of Sabrina, but was now lost without an owner. I kept roaming the halls for dropped food or shelter, but no luck. So I decided to take my chances and leave the academy, upon leaving I saw a box and a moving truck in front of the building. I walked over to the box and decided to take my chances and climb in. Soon after I was in I saw someone close the lid and loaded the box on the truck, the box was filled with bras, panties, tank tops, and other girl clothing.

It wasn’t long until the truck stopped and the box was sat down again, when the box was opened I saw Violet staring down at me with a shocked expression “you’re Monica’s pet aren’t you?” “Well yes, but I have no idea where she is and to be honest I would rather not know” I said “I could take care of you if you wanted” she said. I was relieved to hear this and said “yes, please, I promise to be good” and she picked me up, laid me in the top of her cleavage and said “ok, you can just stay here then, boyfriend”.


© Copyright 2013 Brad (justchillen122 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932009-A-Giantesss-Pet