*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932095-Equation-for-measuring-orderliness
Rated: 13+ · Other · Educational · #1932095
principle for quantitative evaluation of an organization orderliness.
Equation :for measuring orderliness at any place, organization, room, hostels etc.


O=kP/100..................................................................................(Equation )


{ O= orderliness }

{K= constant of proportionality <LOVE >
this principle is obeyed provided love is present.

P = Obedience and mutual understanding }
NOTE:
Orderliness "O" = Zero ,when LOVE "K" is zero.
"O" is great to infinite if Love is to infinity.
"O" is finite when LOVE "k" is finite

Step to take to achieve proper evaluation.

(1) Interview the organization unit (individual )freely without exposing your intention

(2)Ask freely, how obedient are the workers to their boss
evaluate his/her reply to get "P" and assign a numerical value raging from zero to hundred base on your un-influenced evaluation.



(3)Ask about workers mode of interaction to get their love level for one another
evaluate the reply to get the constant of proportionality (love level)and assign a numerical value raging from zero to hundred base on your proper evaluation.


(4)Substituting your records

Grading of Orderliness
0 to 20 ----> very poor. ( very possible=business fall when not checked)

21 to 39 -------------> poor. (possible)
40 to 49--------------> fairy ok. (possible)
50 ---------------------> moderately ok. (very possible and often)
51 to 60 --------------> nice and appreciable (possible)
61 to 80 --------------->excellent, 1st degree (possible but rare)
81 to 100 -------------->excellent, 2nd degree ( almost an impossible point of orderliness)
© Copyright 2013 poet4christ (abiolatolu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932095-Equation-for-measuring-orderliness