*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932471-Star-Waves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #1932471
Yellow, the best color one can be.
The sky is colorful tonight. It has always been grey for me. No tint of color. Nothing close to a shade. But I have learned that life isn't always as colorful people make it out to be. I have learned we must make our own color and apply it to the world. I'm not sure if I would ever make a masterpiece and I don't know if anyone will remember me but I will remember me and I will remember you. Whether we create a masterpiece or something lesser kind, I know that you are a star wave of color. If I had to pick a color for you I would pick yellow. Be proud of that color. Show that color off. You are light at the end of a tunnel. You are a beacon of hope. A color that represents an animal of this world which provides us with a sweet gift, honey. You are the color of the sun, a magnificent star that provides life to eight billion people. You are my star wave of light traveling across the stars. We may not be together but we are headed in the same direction. For now, I will follow you. In my broken little ship, I will follow you. My little star wave of light, I am on my way.
© Copyright 2013 FJResto (fjresto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932471-Star-Waves