*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932835-oil-dat-booty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1932835
story made for a pic on giantessbooru. contains big booty squishing and macro anal vore
http://giantessbooru.com/_images/5f10d7444b65d1d0e7d1cad08001d581/158142%20-%20b...

the tiny shrunken anthro lizard carefully moved around the giant macro dragons rump.trying not to fall off or slip between the big oily buttocks.
the micro had to be careful as he was oiling the macros booty cheeks.the surface was hard to move around on as well as not fall off of.more wet oil was purred onto the big lumps of flesh.her body becoming even more lubed up now. the big juicy cheeks were quite a sight to the small tiny shrunken lizard boy. he was so tempted to be squished by that lovely ass of hes goddess. but it wasnt about what he wanted' it was about what hes mighty giantess wanted. and he loved her greatly. and she treated him the way a servant should be treated. showing him appreciation' letting him sleep in her bed with her. sometimes being slightly squished under her fat plump body.
it was lovely.
why am i oiling your lovely butt anyway my goddess?.
the petty lizard said in a hesitant and hard to hear tone
the big buttocks were so slippery now that the lizard thought for sure he would slip inside hes giantesses rump crack. luckily she wasnt moving allot. if she was moving he would have been trapped inside that squishy ass by now. not that he would mind it anyway.
.the big behemoth of a dragon simply smiled and wriggled her backside happily.
the micro coming a bit more closer to falling into that big crack. he was lucky he could try and grab onto the white panties hes dragoness wore.
she wagged her big tail and pulled back her oil covered panties.
the white underwear covered in oil and completely wet with lube.
her smile grew bigger and more happier.. she looked at her tiny slave. and smiled at him.
the little lizard blushing a bit.
its a surprise little one.the dragon said. her voice booming..the little anthro knew not of what she meant.
what surprise could that have been?.
her body was already so beautiful and plump. what more could a shrunken micro ask for?.
and besides she treated him well and comforted him greatly. her big body like a gigantic pillow only more sexy.
the tiny was unaware of what was to come. once the micro had oiled her entire rump. he got onto the big bed and started to rub his face against the godly oiled cheeks.
the warm soft lubed up surface of the macros rump was simply soft and beautiful.
he massaged her ass with hes small face. rubbing and loving it.
he kissed it and licked all over the big posterior.
the tiny anthro smacked her big cheeks as he rubbed them happily.
worshiping hes giantess ass..
. the goddess grabbed her little toy and hoisted him up to her big plump booty.
the micro was put against the giantesses pulled back panties. with a wet squelching sound he was placed in her underwear.
the tiny lizard got a good sexy view of her big wet rump.
he blushed and smiled happily as he was introduced to her big crevice.
he was but mere inches from the crushing embrace of her ass.
hehe hope you like my big rump little one. boomed the dragoness.
smiling greatly at her little toy.
of course i do my goddess. i worship that rump and would love to be at the mercy of it. for i am not worthy in your presence.
the micro anthro said in a small tone.
will then you should enjoy this my servant.
the giantess let go of her panties and slapped them onto her big booty with a squelching noise.
the little tiny man was smooshed up against her giant cheeks. he was simply loving the embracing feeling of her rump squishing hes body.
the micro' being trapped between her underwear and being presented to her big hindquarters wriggled around in the lubed surface. his face being pressed against the big fleshy glutes and rubbed against them.
he wriggled and rubbed her ass worshiping it greatly.
the anthro got a huge erection as he masturbated to her godly rump. happily struggling for her pleasure.
the micro wanted to show his goddess worship and appreciation by licking her lubed ass. the surface so plump and soft. and the lube so slippery made this all the more sexier.
he easily slipped and slid across her giant glutes. the big wet oily surface encasing hes tiny body.
the big goddess used her tail to push on her panties. shoving the micro further into her delicious rump.
he felt as though he was being devoured by her ass. and he would willingly feed himself to it.
she jiggled her ass while he was trapped in her gigantic butt crevice. the tiny anthro struggled not in revolt but to make this more fun for the both of them. the anthro tiny vigorously struggled between her big booty cheeks. to be trapped inside was simply wonderful and sexy.
and the micro was simply loving this. and who could not love this?.
the juicy oil covered rump clenched its cheeks around him. the soft surface simply comfortable and erotic..
the goddess pushed her panties down and shoved him further into her booty crack.
her rump cheeks squeezing him into the crevice. chewing and devouring hes body as he went down further into her giant ass.
the micro started to slide down between her cheeks and into her crack. his hands holding onto the top of her ass to prevent him from going inside. not that that would help at all. the cheeks squeezed and squished him further into her wet lube covered ass crevice.
this is so sexy!. the micro said' his voice muffled and could barely be heard.
the giantess happily clenched her slippery cheeks around her servant. to be squeezed and squished by her ass was an honor for any man. even if the morsel dosnt like the idea of being an ass toy. the cheeks squelched and took in more of his body. the tiny anthro slipped fully into hes goddesses rump. what a thrill it was. being squished by her big booty. and with all the oil and lube he slid around inside her jiggly ass.
the anthro was squished and squeezed by her hungry posterior. being trapped inside her ass for as hes goddess wanted. to pleasure her was simply wonderful. since he was being pleasured as well.
the tiny anthro lizard found himself trapped deep within his goddesses rump crack. the wetness felt relaxing and the warmth from her fat ass was simply wonderful. hehe looks like my ass has finished its meal. the dragoness said.
the big giantess rubbed her rump happily and shaked it while her servant was still trapped within her hindquarters.
she knew her servant was fapping and enjoying this greatly. and he will enjoy the next thing she does to him.
© Copyright 2013 dragon overlord (draconicmusk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932835-oil-dat-booty