*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932838-Dive-into-the-mellow
Rated: E · Lyrics · Other · #1932838
Lyrics to "Dive into the mellow"
Let's take a dive, in Aquatic Mine, Once was a coal pit, but now it's a water ride, Makes you wanna sit back, enjoy your life, And do things you like doing, get to shine. It sure beats fighting with the foes all the time, But I gotta do it, they always stay out of line, Sometimes I wanna just chill and land, But I'm the protector of the Emeralds and gems. Staying up a duct, I'm in a deep cut, I'm seeing skulls that burn, they trying to cut me off, Avoiding my luck, I'm feeling kinda stuck, I'm in narrow hallways running like it's a ballgame. Hand track, beat track, all lead to different hallways, In a maze, and I don't know what to do, Guaranteed though, Imm'l find the Emeralds, They don't call me Knuckles for nothing, I can't lose. Sure beats fighting with the foes all the time, But I gotta do it, they always stay out of line, Sometimes I wanna just chill and land, But I'm the protector of the Emeralds and gems. Staying up a duct, I'm in a deep cut, I'm seeing skulls that burn, they're trying to throw me off, Avoid in my luck, I'm feeling kinda stuck, Don't call me Knuckles, gimme da bucks.
© Copyright 2013 Black Tar X (phantasy_star at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932838-Dive-into-the-mellow