*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932876-To-My-late-husband
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Biographical · #1932876
Like many widows I was angry at my dead husband
Dear John,

When you died and left me I knew your days were close. We had been together for almost 32 years. I was glad that your pain and suffering was over, but you left me with so many issues that over the next year I grew more angry with you. Before you died I was not able to talk to you about so many things and I was so close to hating you for the way you were behaving, for what you did to me, for what you did to your son. How can I undo all that and live a normal life with some one new? How can your son make a life for himself? You caused so much pain, so much suffering, so much grief. You left me with a house that was over mortgaged and in ill repair.

It has taken me over 4 years to get my life back to a point where I can care for someone and give love again. I am still working on getting your son into the world and making a living for himself and not depending on me any longer.

So much pain, so much suffering, so much grief.

Your late wife
© Copyright 2013 LindaJune2000 (catgirl2013 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1932876-To-My-late-husband