*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933128-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-6
by Trev
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1933128
#6 of my blog
I view politicians as a tragic circumstance of Hope; they're thinking they can do it the Christian-ly way when they're just going to lose their Soul. I see promises that never hold any water, and money spent in ways that always seem to be missing a fundamental design. They try their hardest and wonder why the Country struggles. They begin their campaign full of dreams they know will never succeed. The debt of our Democracy is making Faith at a loss. To vote is to really believe in the impossible, which many think Christianity is. I just believe you have to pick the small things and pray for the choices that mark death. Believing everything a democrat or a republican are sworn to uphold, well, I think you're under minding free will. That is just something God will never understand or hold as a valued excuse.

God's desires seem to be missing every where. These politicians that never stand up and fight for the life's of the unborn are going to feel a burning sensation unlike any other. People will say that the resources on Earth would fail without abortions, AIDs, etc.. Now, do politicians really believe this? They have this God that's going to let his people starve? Capitalism, which the anti-Christ will hold near and dear to his heart, is keeping Africans starving. Not God because people have predestined choices, but these people with so much money and control believing money is more than Hope. Our lifestyles are so self-absorbed we either find Christ or we find our selves with a weight around our neck at the bottom of the ocean.

    Allowing gays to get married in a Church is like letting a poisonous snake into your house. Now, let's not get so easily offended over this; its true being Gay is not a born with trait. That's like saying all of these pedophiles and rapists are telling the truth. Not that being gay is anywhere near that awful, it's just part of how God views things. Marriage is between a man and a woman, PERIOD. Gay marriage a stance the government takes to look after the people? Just like charging more for cigarettes is because they care.  Why not just make lower nicotine levels mandatory? You'd either make more money or slowly save a life.  Gay marriage is an abstract part of life, and it needs more people asking, "Why are they this way?".

    Another thing to add to the countries resources is to have the Government properly monitor welfare. It's a good system for people that have no choice, or for people that are between jobs. It's not for people with anxiety or mood swings. Our systems are being drained by people that have to go to the hospital everytime they think there is something wrong. Know the people abusing these systems? People not putting their Thoughts on Jesus' awaiting resurrection. People that do not understand what it takes to be healed. Sure medicine is important, but sometimes it's our Soul that needs the bandages.

    Our only chance to get out of life alive is to pray for the systems that govern our lives. We need to see if Jesus wants to make them come to life, or if he just sees them as the impossible to discipline. We need to fight corporations taking every penny and dollar, well the smaller businesses need geniuses just to survive. If we vote for death, you know, we'll receive it. It's not going to sadden God if you don't vote, I don't think. He just wants to pray for the Godly things. If you want to stand up and fight you better do it! What difference could you make? More than robots in office, that's God's plan. So take off your safety harness and spread bliss through the given Holy passages.

© Copyright 2013 Trev (nocoincidence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933128-Schizophrenia-and-The-Cross-6