*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933365-The-costal-magic
by Maja
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1933365
Cats are good animal
Cats are good animal kept as a household pet; this is as usual as it is thought to be. Friendly and also used to chase the rats in the houses, shops or even sometime they can eat those rats in the house jungle as they are mess in our houses.
In general cats are helpful to the homes and now as good as they are there work are reverted to become the bad creature in this coastal people.
Once upon a time in this village of Mikindan village in Mombasa County they exist some witches who were disturbing the people of this place very much. This situation continues for long and people were now so much disturbed of this situation and no, conclusion was to be made this became the end of their persistence.
OK! Now they planed the deal as they had deed all the research to this people who were the mess of the village. It was the time to go and kill one witch after another until they finish them all. For them the days were long as they were waited the dark to avid the land. I would like to say that a life when planed for death is close to nothing.
The dark real didn't let the plan to despair and yes slowly it become dark and dark all through the land, the plan became real, people sharpened their Pangas and Knifes and Axes and so on. The trip started and all were ready to kill all of these witches and slowly they went in the thin night.
Let me tell you what happened, and am telling even one day you want to punish someone please think twice cause the first house they fall into what the find was a tin lamp and the a big cat in the sitting room of this house of the witch. You what this people new this plan before the mission started as was planned and this was through their magic nature.
Never less than said, they started cutting the cat because they were saying the witch has changed him to a cat. God forbid, while they were cutting the cat the cat was making very small moves from one place to another and it happen that each cut they made, The guy who is cutting stats bleeding if he cut the head he then bleed in the head and the guy’s starts killing themselves without knowing. As when one cut the cat he is the one bleeding and die that’s the untold magic and when the others realized this they left and returned home with their friend the cats were the cause of their friends’ death how sad it was. That’s the cats’ creature.

© Copyright 2013 Maja (majalialexb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933365-The-costal-magic