*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933400-One-time-thing-only
by jade
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1933400
One stand gone wrong
At the club I met this tall light skinned brother that reminded me of something never seen on the planet earth. I never seen something in the flesh look so fine. All the other brothers end up being baby daddy's with the drama and mama's boy's, or the oldest laugh this side of PA a 45 year old rapper who has never performed but still chasing that dream. But this guy, God hope man, looked to be a goddess in its best. I thought I seen an angel and felt the need to pray from the start. He made his way over and my knees began to sweat. I have never gotten so taken back from a person before in life. Im 35 years old and I have feelings in places I forgot exist. The man stood in front of me and spoke so sweet, " wanna dance". Something so simple turned me on so bad. I said nothing just stuck on that voice. It was like he was singing to me.
We danced and everyone disappeared. I didnt even know the club was closing. I toke this stranger back to my place and did things my mother would be shame to hear about. It was suppose to be one night thing but six months later he was still in my damn house. NO JOB, NO MONEY, NO EDUCATION, nothing. I couldnt even get him off the couch if I wasnt his homeboy or naked. It was only suppose to be a one night thing. My mother warned me about these things.......
© Copyright 2013 jade (jade82 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933400-One-time-thing-only