*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933573-waking-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1933573
your alone in a room. ill add more over time when I feel creative.
You wake up in the middle of a strange dark room that you have never seen before. Your head splitting with a severe headache and what appears to be a bit of blood running down from the top of your head. You have no memory of who you are or how you got to this place. After your eyes adjust the darkness of the room you see it is rather small and has a small single sized mattress in the corner and a barred off window opposite of a large wooden door. it's dark and hard to see in the room but you make it over to the wall and onto your feet. But only when you are standing up that you notice the really harsh smell in the room, it smells rotten and decayed . The smell is stagnant and heavy. you gag trying not to puke. Frantically you search around trying to find what could be making that smell and you notice something hanging from the ceiling. It's a chain with old looking spiked hand cuffs. The kind that cut into the wrists of who ever is unlucky enough to be warring them. 
© Copyright 2013 Plazmas (dr.blood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1933573-waking-up