*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934800-Arab-Islamic-Groups-and-Organizations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Cultural · #1934800
Educational and informative book of Arab-Islamic Groups and Organizations
New York, U.S.A. - After a hugely-successful career that defines the American Dream, Mr. Fathi has now turned his hand to an even bigger task – compiling the information for a ground-breaking new book, Arab-Islamic Groups and Organizations (From Muhammad to the present). (ISBN#978-1-62620-377-8)

Synopsis:
The Islamic faith is embraced by over 1.6 billion people. Arabic is the official language of 22 Arab countries, spoken by nearly 400 million people. The original Qur’an was written in Arabic and the 5 daily prayers must be recited in Arabic by all Muslims all over the world.

Full Circle: Escape from Baghdad and the Return (ISBN: 978-0-9777117-8-9): It chronicles a prominent Iraqi Jewish family’s escape from persecution through the journey of one family member: A 10-years old boy who witnesses public hangings and the 1941 Kristallnacht (Farhood) in Baghdad. After a harrowing escape from Iraq through Iran, this boy begins a life-long search for meaning and his place in the world.

History of the Jews and Israel (ISBN: 978-0-9777117-3-4): The history of the Jews and Israel, in timeline form is included. Over 4,000 years of history condensed into 76 pages. A great gift for Hebrew schools.

Islamic leaders, their biographies & accomplishments (From Muhammad to the present) (ISBN: 978-0-9777117-5-8): Authoritative biography of 420+ Islamic leaders, during the past 1,500 years.

Glossary of Arabic terms: An Islamic Dictionary (ISBN: 978-0-9777117-4-1): A Glossary of 1,500+ Arabic words and Islamic Dictionary, found in the Qur’an and Hadith.

Arab-Islamic Groups and Organizations is available now:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sau...

For more information, visit the author’s official website:
http://saulsilasfathi.com

(Mr. Fathi’s books may be purchased from Amazon.com)
© Copyright 2013 saul silas (saulfathi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1934800-Arab-Islamic-Groups-and-Organizations