*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935236-Look-What-The-Rain-Brought-In
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1935236
Story created for the Weekly Quickie Contest Round 65
LOOK WHAT THE RAIN BROUGHT IN (865 words)


Rain chuckled down the drainpipes, an oddly reassuring sound. Suddenly, a frenzied hammering at the door broke my reverie; a young woman stood there, soaked to the skin.

“I’ve locked my fucking keys in the car,” her frustration evident. “May I please use your phone?”

“Of course,” I replied, “right here and don’t worry about the water; it’ll clean up easily.”

She rang the auto club, but her conversation became terse.

“Oh fuck it,” she exclaimed. “They can’t get here for another two hours.”

Then she rang her girlfriend. “Hi Gail, I can’t get to the play tonight—I got lost, now I’ve locked my keys in the car, and I’ve taken shelter with a guy who looks quite a hunk. Yes, okay, I’ll be careful. I know, I know, ‘if you can’t be careful, remember the date’.”

“Sorry about this; looks like you’re stuck with me for a couple of hours. I’m Suzie, by the way.”

“Bryce, Suzie, good to meet you. Now, how about getting you out of those wet clothes?”

“Whoa, mister, you’re going much too fast.”

“Yeah, I could’ve put that better,” I laughed. “Just a minute.” I produced a big terry-cloth robe, returning to the now shivering Suzie. “Bathroom’s through there; why don’t you have a hot shower. Towels are in the cupboard; I’ll make something to eat and I’ll stick your clothes in the dryer. They should be dry by the time the mechanic arrives.”

Suzie emerged, swathed in the oversized robe, a big improvement on the bedraggled waif who appeared on my doorstep. Short, with auburn tinted hair, bright, golden-brown eyes, and lips full of promise. All complemented by a cheeky grin.

After a leisurely meal, I asked if she’d like something to drink, brandy, perhaps?

“I see, so you intend to get me sloppy drunk and take advantage of me?” Before I could answer, she giggled, “Yes, I’d love a brandy, thanks.”

We’d started to relax when a knock signalled the auto mechanic, who quickly retrieved Suzie’s keys.

“Okay, Suzie, I think your clothes are dry and you’ve got your keys if you want to get going.”

She tossed the keys on the table. “I don’t know about you,” she murmured, “but I’d like to finish my brandy.”

I sat next to her on the settee and she grinned.

“What do you think would happen if I put my arm around you?” I asked.

“Well, I think I’d have to snuggle closer to you.”

I did and she did.

“What do you think would happen if I kissed you?”

“Why don’t you try it and see?” and my lips brushed against hers. She replied in kind and our kiss grew deeper. With a soft moan, she opened her mouth and our tongues wrestled in a glorious battle.

Throwing caution to the winds, I slipped my hand into her robe, discovering an engorged nipple, waiting to be gently pinched and twisted. I reached over and squeezed her other breast, and her breathing became shallow and ragged. “Oh god, Bryce, do you have any idea what you’re doing to me?”

“Suzie; do you have any idea what I want to do to you?”

She whispered her answer. “Please … Please make love with me. Please …” Her voice was low and throaty, almost a growl.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, her head buried in my neck, nibbling at my skin and making soft, unintelligible sounds of desire.

After depositing Suzie on the bed, I removed my clothes and took a condom from the bedside table. Suzie shook her head, “Pill,” she said, and I joined her on the bed.

Flicking my lips across hers, I then ran my tongue into the shell of her ear. Suzie giggled, then whimpered in her hunger as I worked my way down to her breasts. I nibbled around her puffy areolas as they hardened, and bit into her nipples with my teeth covering my tongue. She gasped and moaned, words now incoherent, almost praying for me to take her.

She held my rigid manhood in her soft, warm hand. “Fuck me, please, Bryce, just fuck me.”

“I want you on top, you hot little minx.”

In a flash, she threw one leg over me and poised over what had become a heat seeking missile. She slowly descended, accepting me inside her, then suddenly dropped onto me with a scream of passion and delight.

I thrust upwards—hard, as she plunged downwards—hard, rotating her hips and moving backwards and forwards in a sensual dance of lust and ecstasy.

Neither of us could last long. Suzie’s fevered gasping turned to screams and finally a shrill ululation as her orgasm exploded within her, blossoming throughout her body in a wave of overpowering sensation.

That was enough to set me off; as she writhed and thrashed, I responded in kind. I swelled, grasped by her clenching silky sheath as the force of my own climax burst deep in Suzie’s sweet body.

We lay sprawled on the bed, exhausted, Suzie watching me through half-closed eyes.

“Stay the night, please, Suzie,” I almost begged.

She laughed. “I thought you’d never ask.”


© Copyright 2013 ☮ The Grum Of Grums (bumblegrum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935236-Look-What-The-Rain-Brought-In