*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935242-Dukes-Travels-ZeroConfidence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cat
Rated: 13+ · Other · Erotica · #1935242
HAS INFLATION INSIDE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! a story version of a comic in the works.
I looked around this spacious lab, wondering if I should touch anything or not. "hmm... nice stuff...," I think to myself, gazing at all of the inventions on the shelf. Immediately, I take out my inflation remote, the Expandii, and look at it along with the other inventions, comparing them. As I did this, One of the windows shatters and a masked figure jumps in and runs into one of the rooms. "*sigh* oh boy..." I say. "there is a door. oh well, I show him just that." I walk into the same room the intruder ran into, and I see a woman in a black robe and a black skirt stopping the intruder. The woman grabs a potion and throws it at him, but he grabbed the potion right as it was thrown and tossed it aside. At this point, I walked up behind the intruder, set up the Expandii for "turbo", and pushed the "inflate" button. In mear seconds, the intruder inflated like a beach ball, and completely rounded out after a whole minute. "breaking into a lab? you kidding me?" I say to the inflated intruder, and I grab a teleportation pad from the shelf. "Here. I'll teleport you to a circus. you'll be famous!", I told the intruder as I threw the teleportation pad at her, and she vanished. I look at the woman who attempted to stop the intruder and she just stared at me, not knowing what to say or do. I got a little worried and said "I am not an invader. just an inventor and tourist." She quickly replied "oh, dont worry about that. Thanks for getting the intruder out of here." "No problem." I told her, twirling my Expandii around in my hand. The woman was curious about the remote as I twirled it around. "So that's what you used to stop that invader?" she asked me. I chuckle and reply back, "how about you give me your name first? I'm Duke, but my friends call me Spyro." "Nice to meet you. I'm Zero," she replied back.
I stop twirling the Expandii around and I let Zero take a good look at the remote. "This is a body inflation remote. I had no clue what to name it, so I went with the Expandii." I explain to Zero. "Oooh.. no nasty potions at all? just push a button and that's it?" she said. "yeah. You will need to be aware of the settings for the best inflation experience, though, cause there are quite a few options," I explained as I showed Zero all of the buttons and switches on the remote. "Well now I'm curious," Zero said back. "Can you use it on me? And could you make it slow?" I look at Zero and I tell her, "sure. I'll put in the slowest setting." Zero smiled, and squealed in joy for a moment. I aimed my remote right at her, and pushed the "inflate" button. Zero giggled slightly after she was hit with the blast of the Expandii. "So when does this take effect," Zero asked me. Right on cue, her belly started ballooning, and from there I said, "right now." Zero was hugging her belly as it grew in her arms with much excitement. By the time her belly got to about the size of a beach ball, she already looked like she couldn't be happier, but the belly was just the beginning.
Zero felt the inflation spreading around to her butt, and as that began inflating, she squee'd to her heart's content. Her butt expanded to the point where her black skirt couldn't cover it any longer, so predictably, her skirt rose up as her butt inflated bigger and bigger. Zero then grabbed her butt as it inflated in her hands, and she was giggling at how much it tickled. "Hahaha... this is amazing, Duke. How did you come up with this 'expandii'?" Zero said as her butt slowly stopped inflating. I smile and say, "I honestly don't know. I just wanted an inflation remote to mess around and have fun." Zero laughed for a brief moment, and then, her whole body was suddenly inflating. Zero could not control her squeals of joy as her arms and legs were thickening, sinking inside of her soon to be round body. Her skirt went past her belly button, and I had a full view of her black panties.
© Copyright 2013 cat (berry-duke96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1935242-Dukes-Travels-ZeroConfidence