*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936414-My-Life-Unknown-By-Prerna-Vellata
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1936414
Falling down is part of Life, Getting back up is Living!!
Ever since we were kids we hear this saying "Tough times don't last,but tough people do!" In the process of Growing up we relate to this in a more close manner.Each one of us go through struggle in some way or the other. Some get to deal with it a little late while some of us get to deal with it from a younger age itself which just continues for some odd reason! Honestly speaking my life has been a rigorous struggle, a battle to figure out how the agenda of uninterrupted difficulties can escape effecting me incessantly? Through the hard knocks of living I turned more timid towards most whereabouts.

I Came across these lines & found it appropriate to share,"Paradoxically, I realised & accepted nothing will make sense.Thats life.As It's not all wrapped up in a tidy bow.It's crazy,it's unpredictable and so are the people who live in it. Normally I ve known people are selfish and choose to act upon their own terms & conditions.But I always believed in doing that extra bit to make others happy so as I kept going with that same spirit and intention I figured not all are obliged to our actions. Everyone does not look beyond our  doings to notice our thoughts or intentions. It's only the easiest way one opts to have us left behind with denial following which this feeling hits to cognise our limitations. Nor would i most times be inferred right.I ended up asking myself am I not good enough? Or May be i am not acceptable because of my flaws? or is it just that am not lovable the way I am?Trust me such questions haunt the mind when you are at the most weak point of starting afresh.
         
Guess it's through so much of experience I have known no one can be judged.None can fit the exact same situation one is in to understand the reasons to ones reaction, action or behaviour. It's not necessary to always prove my worth, to explain the cause or certify any reasons, it's not necessary to always please people who chose to treat you indifferently. The world is 'hypo critic' anyway isn't it? Hence I took a determined resolution- To Change Myself!! To be precise, the way I think, the availability i offered to be the root source of being taken for granted, the nature of always being there when my presence was not valued, the trust of relying on people's words that can mean nothing at all (there are quite a few such catch 21 situations).
                     
To sum it all up, there is one great milestone in my life. No matter all the tribulation encountered by me I have not given up hope. My strength within me kept me going. No matter how hard it got I did not quit. I got back to fight it through at every given phase. What more can failing lead to if its not just to get indomitable and succeed? Well' that's what Integrity is all about. The weak wilt under pressure where as the strong become more resolute!
© Copyright 2013 Inspiration4u (prerna_23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936414-My-Life-Unknown-By-Prerna-Vellata