*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936635-A-random-thought-on-Long-Distance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by maab7
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1936635
A thought of mine I had on why sometimes people have to give up on people they really like
Long Distance - Why don’t more of us try it out?



Long distance relationships? Why is it so hard? Watching Jehanrs’ video today about Lanka Loving somehow got me thinking, is it over because of star signs not matching? or is it over because two people who really really like each other do not have the courage to fight it out till they are in the same country again?



Summer starts in the usual way, its a chilled out time with friends coming home from all parts of the world, and this includes flower road and wellawatte! You go out, meet a girl, have a good time and before you know it, your texting her all the time and then boom three months go by and you've hung out with her virtually every day, its been so nice, so relaxed so chilled out, shes come home, she’s met your friends, you've gone on trips, you've had conversations that last for hours, about the stupidest thing as well as the most intense topics to have crossed your mind.



In another world, she seems perfect, but then just as you start falling for her that extra little bit, the time has come for her to leave, if you were 17/18/19 maybe 20 you would've gone for it, taken the chance of being hurt of being let down, but not at 22/23/24/25 you’ve been down that road, and you think twice, thrice about how it can pan out, you figure its better to have an amazing friend for the rest of time than a girl friend for a month or two and then nothing afterwards, while this is true and I completely understand this state of mind, I wonder shouldn't we be taking more chances? Let ourselves go a little more than we do, specially when what you have is “SPECIAL”? The word special has been abused too much in our generation, but I think people actually know the meaning of it, the feeling of it and when you do have something special, you should not let it go easily.



I wish life was as easy as a story book and had the ending of a fairy tale, unfortunately however life is more like a sport, you might be better on the day but the referee might miss something, like the special person in your life might miss something about you and in life as in sport you should not give up till the last last last minute, while in a sport you know when that is, in life you don’t so don’t give up for as long as you think its’ worth it.



This ones for you. You made me happy and feel special so much that I can never ever forget. A clue for you to know this is for you - we got to know each other over, music and wine. A killer combination that we took to a new level!

More specifically, his music - Paulo Nutini.

Oh, baby, baby, baby,

Tell me how can, how can this be wrong?



(I understand that people have to be logical and what not, but this is a thought of why? sometimes I wish we didn't have to be at all. You are such a special girl)

© Copyright 2013 maab7 (ashikbari at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936635-A-random-thought-on-Long-Distance