*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936930-The--Saviour
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1936930
An orphan who was courageous and one day through his bravery he saved many lives.
The Saviour
Once in a village lived a, boy named Ehsan who was alone and poor. Ehsan was an orphan but was a very strong and wise boy. His best quality was that he never got afraid of any trouble. He was an orphan as his parents died at the age of 12. He used to make toys of clay or wood and sold them to the market to earn some living. This way his life was moving smoothly. The thing that always made him sad was that he had to adjourn his studies after the death of his parents. The people of his village were to mean to hold his responsibilities. Instead of helping him he was an object of mockery for them. The mischievous lads of his village teased him on his poverty and being orphan. He ignored them as he was courageous. One day he was out of the town to sell his materials. When he arrived back he saw that an Earthquake struck his village and everything destroyed. He saw that people were giving painful cries of help. His eyes felt up of tears and heart full of sympathy. As a boy of 14 he was not able to help them all but an idea struck his mind and he rushed to the city. He had to come here twice and he was fatigued and in very hungry state. He went to the rescue workers office. He pictured out the complete scenario to them. They thought it was lie and ridiculed him. He persuaded them a lot but up to no avail. He prayed Allah to help his people and he went to the police. Even though he was ignored at once but a humble inspector decided to have a look. When they arrived there they saw that Ehsan's story was true. The village was in complete chaos. Instantly the inspector called out the rescue teams who saved the lives of many people. Ehsan too helped them a lot. This way many lives were saved. The inspector praised Ehsan for his courage and kindness. Inspector enquired Ehsan about his parents so he answered that he was an orphan. Inspector then asked him whether he studied or not he told him his entire story. The inspector cursed the villagers for not aiding such a brilliant boy and he saluted Ehsan's character. All the people of villagers gathered round Ehsan and said that it was Allah's destruction sent on us for leaving alone an orphan. They all thanked Ehsan for saving their lives, they all apologised him and each of them decided to take his responsibility and mange his studies expenses once the village is settled again. Therefore after a couple of years when the village resurrected, everyone lived happily and Ehsan revived his studies .Now he wasn't a sign of mockery but a pillar of courage and kindness.
© Copyright 2013 special (special515 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1936930-The--Saviour