*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938569-Thinking-of-You
by HG40
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Other · #1938569
I've been thinking of you...
I've been thinking about you lately...a lot more than I should.  I don't know why, but ever since we started talking again, I've felt like everything is just rushing back to me in waves.  Every now and then, I won't be thinking about it, then I will listen to the lyrics of a song...I will see the simplest thing that reminds me of you...and everything rushes right back to me.

I don't know what this is.  I've tried to explain it more times than just now, but at this point...I can't.  I know that you don't want a relationship, hell, at this point, you are over me.  And it makes me happy, because I know you are at a good place in your mind and you are comfortable where you are.  I understand that, and respect that.

I know that you and I are in completely different places in our lives now...but it wasn't that long ago that we were introduced, that night after hockey.  I still remember that night, being so shy, too shy to talk to you. 

After that, it was over IM that we began really talking...about everything.  I was able to open up to you.  Then you asked me if I had ever showered with anyone...and the fact that you came over to my house and showered with me...I was so nervous, I was practically shaking...from that point on, the shower became our thing.

I miss you, more than you could ever know...when I last saw you, you hugged me...I wanted to stay in your arms forever.  You were always someone who made me think clearly, who didn't give me any bull, and didn't take any, either.  You're intelligent, you're sexy, and you will always be that one that I would drop anything for and come running, if you just say the word.

Thinking about you, it makes me weak...I worry about you, how you are faring, and whenever I talk to you, I can't stop smiling...you will always be the one who got away from me...I love you more than words could ever describe.  I think about you all the time, and when you're not in the front of my mind, you are right there, next in line.

I still dream of your arms around me again.  I wonder if you feel even remotely close to anything I have ever felt for you.  But I doubt I will ever know.
© Copyright 2013 HG40 (hockeygirl40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938569-Thinking-of-You