*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938570-Zetsus-weird-plantAkatsuki-miniseries
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1938570
My second part of my miniseries, starring Zetsu from the Akatsuki. Part One of Two
Author's Note: I made this kid friendly, meaning Hidan won't swear, and there will be no blood. I made all of the Akatsuki act different then their normal self. The reason Madara is in the story is because I didn't know Tobi's identity and I went along with other people. Konan's surprise party is the first part

This is part one.


In Zetsu's room....
"Well, these seeds look different." said Zetsu to himself as he studied the seeds Konan had given him as a present. "Anyways, might as well plant them." said Zetsu. Zetsu go's outside and plants the weird seeds.

In the Akatsuki Meeting Room(Two weeks after Zetsu planted the seeds)....
"Before we start I would like to ask one question. Where is Sasori?" asked Pein. "Who cares." said Hidan. "We need him in here, so Deidara go get him." said Pein. "Why do I always have to get him?" asked Deidara. "Your his partner." said Pein. "Senpai is Tobi's partner." said Tobi in a demonic voice. "Alright then, Tobi and Deidara go get Sasori." said Pein. Deidara sighs as he walks out of the room with Tobi.

A couple minutes later...
"We can't find him." said Deidara as he and Tobi walked back in. "Did you check his room?" asked Pein. "No, we didn't. We checked in my room." said Deidara, with a sarcastic tone. "Go look around outside." said Pein. Deidara sighs and walks back outside with Tobi.

A couple minutes later...
"He wasn't outside either." said Deidara as he walked back in with Tobi. "-Sighs-Alright everyone, we need to find him so we all need to look for him." said Pein. "I'm not looking for him." said Hidan. "I'm not either." said Kakuzu. "Doesn't matter." said Pein. The Akatsuki, minus Hidan and Kakuzu, went looking for Sasori.

In the Akatsuki Living Room....
"....So Kakuzu, you want to rig Konan's room with a whole lot of deadly traps?" asked Hidan. "If I say no, you won't listen." said Kakuzu. "I'll take that as a yes." said Hidan as he dragged Kakuzu to his room to get the traps. Then he dragged Kakuzu to Konan's room to rig it with traps.

A couple minutes later(With Kakuzu and Hidan in Konan's room)....
"When you said that we will rig Konan's room with traps, I was thinking we both would not just me." said Kakuzu. Hidan is looking through Konan's diary not paying attention to anything Kakuzu said. ".....Hidan!" yelled Kakuzu. "What?" said Hidan. "How the heck am I suposed to get out of the room?" asked Kakuzu, who was in the middle of all the traps. "You figure it out, I'm going back to my room." said Hidan as he walked off, leaving Konan's diary on the floor. "....Great." said Kakuzu.


A couple hours later(The rest of the Akatsuki are back)......
"Kakuzu and Hidan, we couldn't find Sasori." said Pein as he walked back in. "Kakuzu's probably counting his money and Hidan is being Hidan." said Itachi as he walked in, sat down on the couch and started reading a book. Konan walks back to her room to find it completely destroyed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Konan. "What's wrong?" asked Pein when he ran back to Konan. "Some one destroyed my room." said Konan. Pein looks in and sees that her room is completely destroyed and with a giant hole in the wall. "Meeting time." said Pein.

In the Meeting Room....
"Does any one know of what could do this?" asked Pein. "Tobi knows!" said Tobi. "What?" asked Pein. "It was.........not me or Senpai." said Tobi. "It wasn't me either." said Itachi. "Or me." said Kisame. "It wasn't me." said Zetsu. ".........The suspects are Hidan, Kakuzu, or some random person." said Pein. "And everyone forgets me again." said Madara as he walks out the door. "So we need to-" started Pein. "HOLY CRAP! HELP!" yelled Madara. "Let's go see what that is." said Pein as he and the Akatsuki ran out of the Meeting Room. They ran to the living room to see a giant plant monster with Madara in it's tentacles. "MADARA!" yelled Tobi as he lauched himself at the giant plant monster. "Pein, don't let Tobi get hurt!" yelled Konan. Pein goes to attacks the plant monster but the plant monster grabs him and eats him. "PEIN!" yelled Tobi but he didn't get to do anything as the plant monster grabbed him and was about to eat him. "HELP TOBI!" yelled Tobi. Konan uses her paper to slice the tentacle in two. The plant monster goes under ground, still with Madara. "MADARA! PEIN!" yelled Tobi. "Kisame and Itachi, why didn't you do anything?" asked Konan. "I lack movability." said Itachi. "I was ummm, busy." said Kisame. "Konan, that thing has Madara and Pein." said Tobi. "We have to track it down." said Konan. Tobi runs and jumps into the hole made by the plant monster. Deidara flies down into the hole with his bird. Konan uses her paper to push Kisame and Itachi down into the hole. "You coming, Zetsu?" asked Konan. "Yeah, just need to check on something first." said Zetsu. Konan uses her paper wings to fly down into the hole. Zetsu runs outside to see a hole, about half the size of the one in the living room, in his garden. "This is bad." said Zetsu. ("I told you it was a bad idea." said the black half of Zetsu. "It wasn't my fault." said the white half of Zetsu. "Whatever." said the black half of Zetsu.) Zetsu runs back to the hole in the living room and jumps down.
© Copyright 2013 akatsukifan (akatsukifan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1938570-Zetsus-weird-plantAkatsuki-miniseries