*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939092-The-night-vision-camera
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1939092
Two brothers who caught criminals using night vision camera
The Night Vision Camera
"Hey Tim lets go and play"said Sam."Let me work on my dark vision camera model".
"Really Wow!"exclaimed Sam as he looked at the camera with surprise.After a couple of hours when Tim was finished with his work he went to the room to play with his little brother Sam.As they were playing Sam saw a strange news in the newspaper."Hey bro look ,yesterday a gang stole that invisiblity formula from proffessor Ken and till then they have been stealing and robbering many houses and banks"said Sam."Oh it means that it would be lot difficult to catch them unless the formula finishes."replied Tim "Lets go and talk to proffessor Ken maybe we might do something to help".
The two brothers sat on their bicycles and raced across to Mr. Ken .Mr Ken was in his lab at the time boys arrived.They knocked the door. Mr.Ken's son Ron opened the door."Hello guys , welcome "said Ron and he called them inside and made them sit in the drwing room."We have come to meet your father" said Tim "Oh i thought you had come to play a game of cards with me"answered Ron with disgust."We will play later on ,actually we wanted to discuss........."Tim stopped Sam as he was telling him about their purpose but Tim wanted to talk in privacy."Actually we wanted to take his help in science ,its so hard"Tim said making an excuse. So Ron went to the lab and called his father.As Mr.Ken entered the drawing room both the brothers stood up and greeted Mr.Ken."Can we have a chat alone"said Tim to Mr.Ken."Ok lets go to the lab" said Mr.Ken and he commanded Ron to not enter the lab without permission .The two brothers and Mr.Ken went to the lab and sat on the chairs.
"Now tell me what you wanted to discuss?"asked Mr.Ken "Actually we read the news of the theft of invisiblity formula and we were keen to help you a bit"Tim addressed his purpose of meeting."Oh! I see , actually as you that i successfully made the invisiblity formula and it was working well.I made it so that it could help our police and security forces for raids or detection of criminals but yesterday morning a gang came in and they pinched away my formula .At the time i tried to resist them they used it and they ran away.As you know now they are conducting crime across the city."Mr Ken told them the whole scenario."But isn't there any way to catch them,i mean that a device or chemical through which we could see them."asked Tim.."Its difficult, but i think so it doesn't work well at dark."replied Mr.Ken."means we can catch them by using torch at night"said Sam excitedly."Oh Sam if we would put light on them we won't be able to see them again,i meant that if we are able to see in dark we can catch them(like some cats can see at dark".replied Mr.Ken .While Sam and Mr.Ken were talking Tim remained silent,he was thinking something when suddenly an idea struck into his mind and he cried with joy.Sam was bewildered by Tim's sudden reaction he asked Tim whats the issue."You remember Sam i was working on my night vision camera which means we could see through dark.This way we could identify and then catch them."said Tim."Oh you are so clever Tim .Hurry up and bring that camera let me observe it and then we could catch them before they create more disturbance in the city.The two brothers rushed to their house and bought the camera.Mr Ken observed it and said"Its perfect but the queston is we don't know where they live"."At night i will go for a search"Tim said.

After midnight Tim decided to go alone for search."I also wanted to go bro please,"said Sam curiously."No its dangerous for you"told Tim "But whats the plan" asked Sam "here take this walkie talkie, if i am able to find those criminals i will call you and tell you the location.You should then quickly call the police and arrive to the location.Then i will try to seize the invisiblity formula meanwhile i will signal the police and they will capture the criminals and throw them into jail."Tim quickly told the plan to his brother."Hmm the plan seems very adventurous"said Sam excitedly"It is immensely dangerous .The gang of those criminals might have got heavy weapons.Make sure you are vigilant and follow my instructions properly"said Tim making Sam realise the dangers of all this."I bet i will be very careful and active"replied Sam."Hope so" Tim after saying this left away for search.It was almost 2:00 am.Tim decided to go to the forest which was just outside their city.It took him 20 minutes to cycle there.He parked his bicycle with the fence and enterd the forest.His night vision camera was working brilliantly.He was making his way through as he saw a bright light glowing a few kilometers away.As he was walking towards the light he saw that it was coming from a small thatched roofed hut.He hid behind a tree.He could see shadows of people talking in it.Tim went on closer to the house, and he bend down and tried to listen them.
They were making plans of attacking the museum and stealing the expensive things.Tim quickly called Sam."Hey Sam i have found them .Go to the police and ask few men to come here and ask the inspector to strengthen the security of the museum.Ok bye i will talk you later." said Tim.Sam on the other hand followed his brothers instructions.Tim sat there quietly and he saw that shadows were disappearing (it meant they have used the formula).Tim heard the footsteps of them and the sound of door opening.After a while Tim could see the people going outside the forest through his camera.Now he entered the hut and started to search the formula.Just at the moment police entered the hut and inspector came to arrest Tim."I am Tim ,the criminals have left away"said Tim.The inspector questioned "But we didn't see anyone"."They had used the invisiblity formula and they are moving towards museum.Have you strenghtened security?"asked Tim ."Yes but they won't be able to see the criminals" replied Inspector. "First of all we need to find the formula ,help me please"said Tim."But if they came and attacked us?asked Inspector."I have got the night vision camera so i could see them easily"replied Tim.Suddenly a policemen held a tube and asked whether it was the formula."Give me this.Yes this is the invisiblity formula.Ok now all of you hide yourself and as they will come i will tell you. You need to throw this formula on them and this will make them appear again"said Tim
Every one positioned themselves after a couple of hours the criminals arrived and Tim signalled them The policemen threw the formula on them and they reappered.Now they were visible and they had very expensive pottery and other things in their hands.The policemen were very agile and quickly caught them red handedly.No one had a chance to escape.The inspector locked them in the jail.Tim went to his home.His parents and brother were awake and Tim's mother hugged him .Sam congratulated his brother and the father scolded Tim on leaving home so late and getting involved in a dangerous case.But everyone was happy.
Next day Tim house was full with guests.Everyone appreciated Tim and Sam's efforts.The headlines of newspapers praised both the brothers and Tv channels as well.Soon Mr.Ken and the inspector arrived and they both thanked the brothers for helping them solve a difficult case."You both are very courageous amd i think you should join police when you are elder"said Inspector praising them.Mr Ken said"I think Tim you should be a scientist like me because you are so clever and your camera is a great invention and in future you might invent even more extra ordinary things" ."Well at the time we are just enjoying our childhood"said Tim and Sam nodded agreeing Tim.Everyone laughed on this statement and they both were given plenty of gifts for their wisdom and bravery.
© Copyright 2013 special (special515 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1939092-The-night-vision-camera