*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940524-Ticket-to-H-E-double-hockey-sticks
Rated: E · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1940524
It's a demons game you don't want to be a part of...a contest entry
Ticket to H-E-double-hockey-sticks


         The demon entered the chasm and walked toward a flat rock. When he approached, a wall of heat shot up surrounding the rock in a circle of flames, he walked through. A large menacing demon stood behind a podium, he walked up, and put his own hand through his chest and slowly pulled out a gold ticket as a cover payment. The large menacing demon ticked off the payment in a very old, very worn diary and waved him on.

         As he went around the demon, four other demons could now be seen sitting around the flat rock that acted like a gambling table. “Hey, you finally made it,” said the demon with very slick dark greenish-purple skin and the blackest eyes at the table. “Shut up and sit!” yelled another, more serious demon. “Where is your ante?” asked the scariest of them all. He had dimensional eyes that pierced through you if you were unlucky enough to have caught his gaze, and skin that seemed to shimmer and move on its own. Again he put his hand slowly in his chest and proceeded to pull out human after human, 250 in all, and alive but covered in demon goo. They were quickly shrunk and stacked on skewers – alive - on the rock table in front of him. Taking two off the top of the skewers he tosses them into the middle, still alive and screaming in torment, “Deal!”…
© Copyright 2013 Dobie Mom (dobielove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1940524-Ticket-to-H-E-double-hockey-sticks