*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1941241-My-scary-dream
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1941241
This is a real dream I had. That i can't stop re living inside my mind. I felt it all.
Ok in the dream... I was at Destinys house, at first it was unclear. And there was a war behind her house and it was these people fighting I didn't kno who they were. Destiny only said "there is a big fight in my backyard." with no emotion. And for some reason we were in the midst of it. And we started to run away in opposite directions. For some reason she ran straight into arrows that flew into the air, into the fight. And she wasn't getting hit at all. I ran opposite away from them and yet I got hit by an arrow with drugs in it and I fell down a hill. All I know is that I was still okay not going unconscious or anything... Just falling down that hill. And safe somehow... And that's all I remember. Either that or it just ended there.
When I was having this I felt like all this was happening to me. Getting hit by a arrow thaat was drugged, I felt the chaos and adrenaline rush all around me. Dreams like this scare me. I feel like I can only remember the bad ones. And it's pretty rare for me. I can remember scary dreams from when I was very young even. The Neighberhood that I lived in scared me all the time. Someone stole my grandmas care once in that Neighberhood even. Which was found later on with drugs in it and stolen speakers. It was terrible...
But anyways dreams like this interest me a lot. How do dreams work? I would like to think like Lois Lowrys' book the gossamer but that isn't possible, that's just fiction. Hope you liked my dream I shared with you.
© Copyright 2013 *jupiterhearts* (fishkochu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1941241-My-scary-dream