*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942201-Reality-A-supervised-freedom
by Shadox
Rated: 13+ · Other · Inspirational · #1942201
None None None
Reality is the culmination of your imagination. One's physical and mental state of being are directly responsible for so-called reality...

Do not fight your spirit with your consciousness... overly imposed self-identities are the response to empathy for subjective interpretations of an observer. Self-control creates your reality, not congruence or correlation with externally provoked revelations.


The way that you respond to yourself takes priority over reacting in attempt to mesh with the environment.


Your mood is pulleyed between your spirit and the mental ability to project internal bliss, tranquility, etc... The bar is set by physical state, health.. etc.

Those around you are themselves worrying, wondering, and even questioning their reality. Do not let an externally-observed behavior influence your own; or you could be thrown off the same as anyone else.

© Copyright 2013 Shadox (shadox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1942201-Reality-A-supervised-freedom