*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943326-The-Shower
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1943326
Returning from a short trip away, the reunion with my lover
We walk to her room slowly, no need to rush, talking, savouring each others presence. She opens the door, I go in first, being sure to brush past her as I enter. Every touch is sacred. Closing the door carefully, she turns to me. We embrace. Tightly. So much being said in the silence, our bodies communicating with each other without words.
' It's so good to see you' I murmur as I bury my face into her hair, the softness of her skin consuming me, her aroma exciting me, her breath soothing me.
We stand for a while like this, enjoying the calm. I can feel everypoint where my body touches hers. We breathe together. Finally, we kiss. Soft, long, sensual, hungry,satisfying, promising.
As she moves her kisses down to my neck and shoulders, I'm conscious that I have just spent 12 hours on a plane, ' I really need a shower'. She grins and takes me by the hand, guiding me through to the bathroom.She undresses me in between kisses, first she unbuttons my shirt, then my jeans. She brushes past my nipples as she moves to turn the shower on. I grab her as she moves back, and pull her dress over her head. She's completely naked. So hot.
I quickly pull off my panties and bra as I follow her into the shower. We stand, as close as possible. I want to be inside her, for her to consume me totally.
Our hands glide over each others bodies with the warm water, flowing between us, over us and around us.
She bites me playfully. That's her thing, and I love it. I push her against the tiled wall, leaning into her, using my hip to move between her legs. She responds with a low moan, I can feel her warmth on me as we move together, excitement increasing with each thrust. Just at the right moment, she breaks free, picking the right point to slow things down, leaving me on the edge of a wave of pleasure, she's an expert at this.Teasing, provoking, taking me-us to a point then breaking the bond only to start up again at the right moment. I love her way. She pulls me out of the shower, no time to dry.
As I sit on the edge of the bed,I pull her to me and she sits astride me. She envelopes me with her whole body. My hands rest on her buttocks,I squeeze gently, she moans, pushing in to me. I move my hands to her front, enjoying the feel of her breasts on me as i find her nipples to gently pull and tease. My left hand stays on her breast, my right hand trails down her body, searching for her pussy.
She is slick, wet, swollen with desire. I hold my hand still as she moves against it, her breathing becoming faster. As I slip two fingers inside her I can't help but groan with pleasure. With my thumb on her clit, she fucks my hand until she comes, throwing her head back, arching her body to me, shuddering at the end of her orgasm and finally slumping forward in surrender.
She pushes me back on to the bed and lays on top of me. She looks at me through her long lashes, sensual, sleepy and grins 'Oh I've missed you Baby!'
© Copyright 2013 Edna Wade (danfic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943326-The-Shower