*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943800-Sci-Fi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #1943800
new Star Trek charater
Stardate 95050.00 Lt. Commander Ali Holmes is at Starfleet Academy talks to the new Commandant of the Academy by the of name James Dutton, the 45th year old former ship Captain and now retired, is offer the position of Commandant of the Starfleet Academy the year before. Dutton is looks over Ali files, he close down the display and looks at Ali. “To think she if she passed this test, she will break another record for the second time passing Rear Admiral James T. Kirk,” he thought.
He begins to speak. “I have long talks with former Commandant Sakura and the Academy Instructors about you.” Looks at Holmes “everything they said was positive and I review your first attempt at the Commander test and it did not go so well and you are here for your second attempt and I most warn you it will not be the same and I understand that Lieutenant Jg Jamie Kirk wanted to try. However, your veto that plans and as I did with you I talks to Sakura about Jaime E. Kirk and she second that action. Now I would like to know the reason why from you?”
Holmes is looks at Dutton and mull over the question, “I know that was going to come up, now I have to explain myself one more time.” Holmes clear her throat and relax, “Commandant Dutton you have review my files and Jamie Kirk, you have talks to former Commandant Sakura and the reason I do not want Lt. Kirk to that the Commander test is because she is not ready. Now if she want a promote to Commander, she would have to something very heroic during her tour on the Marie Mayward Daly to earn the Combadge of Commander and that would be the same for me, if I was not underage to execute my duty on a ship. And to add one more thing, I could have taken the test on the Mar Shipwork and not here, However, I am honor my obligate to Commandant Sakura to have my test here” said Holmes
While Holmes was speak, Dutton mind want back to the day he was talks to Sakura about Holmes, “Now, here are two people you need to know about, the first one is Lt. Jg Jamie E. Kirk, presently she is on the Mar Shipwork until her ship is ready for duty. She under the custodianship of Lt. Commander Ali Holmes and you know the Holmes family history, however, Ali is the black sheep of the family and is brilliance in Engineering and a Formidable Detective at a young age and do not think of try to cross her. I believe you hear story what has happen in the Academy dungeon and the dressing down she give to Cadet Kirk and she will do the same even if you are the ranking Officer.” Sakura stood up and walks around her desk to face Dutton.
© Copyright 2013 Persocom (nobrainer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1943800-Sci-Fi