*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944393-A-night-of-MADNESS-no-drugs-included
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1944393
I wanted to see if I just thought; What would come out; and if I could make sense of it...
So... Some bad news... I was walking down the street, when a giant fireball crashed down... I thought "oh not again", so I went to check it out, and it turned out to be a giant... Thing... It was like a Rhino, but had three arses and it's head rammed up them... I wondered what the hell it wanted here, but I said to it it was safe because ivory is not really harvested in Carrickfergus.

She looked at first shocked to see someone English in Northern Ireland, but gradually over some happy (non- sexual) hugging and Sour Lime maoam , I gained her trust.
We climbed on board my magic carpet I keep hidden inside my Drum Kit (remind me to get Buckethead out of the bass drum) and we toured the universe, singing unknown songs from many different universal languages, we gazed upon the Planet where Nicki Minaj crawled out of the soup of matter; as well as a galaxy where a huge Black hole opened up into The Net of Very being... Where I lived, then died, then lived, then died, then Survived.


As I came too understand life as what it was... My very spirit was wretched from my borrowed energy, into a dark black chamber... There I met him... The Holy one... Controller, deceiver, lover, lier... My own sweet desire...

I gazed into his Spyglass... And everything... I could see everything... Feel it all... See how desperate he was for realise of the cruse he placed on himself...
But he refused; the pleasure was just too great for him... Can we blame him?

Me and my friend travelled forever, I saw more than I should have, but less than I had hoped... You think we are bad... I saw a planet of children... failed creation from a race of pure pitiful God-wishing beings... And I became their dad, all Eighty trillion of them, I had time for all of them, I saw them grow, enter into life, change the world, some for better, some for worse... But I loved them all none the less... because I was their father, it was my duty... My desire.

After they all died... I cried like a forth time widowed bride, I hated this... This long living Hell I decided to give to myself... What am I now?

A mindless cloud seeing them all over and over in my head... All of them were so good, and their children... Until they got bored of having children, and became a little like greedy greeks...


The universe ended eventually (thanks Galactic friends of North Korea)... But I realised that as I continued to will myself to live...

All I had to do was.


Wake up you lazy arse
my mum screamed at me.
As her old Dyson smoker coughed into life

Or maybe I just made all of that up?...
© Copyright 2013 MaxwellKarterbell (brightguy01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944393-A-night-of-MADNESS-no-drugs-included