*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944637-Margarets-Lesson
by Amay
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1944637
Jason decides that its Margaret's turn to have a lesson.
The sun broke over the horizon, just peeking into Margaret’s bedroom’s windows. She stretched, rolled over and slapped the alarm clock before falling back into her fluffy down mattress. She closed her eyes and stretched once again thinking about the phone call she received before bedtime. Margaret grinned to herself remembering the silky smooth baritone voice of her first big time client, Jason. Sighing, she threw off the covers ready to start her day.



Margaret tossed her flannel night gown on the foot of the chaise, reached for her yoga mat and unrolled it in front of the windows. Facing the new morning, she moved through her yoga practice with skill and grace unencumbered with the attire she’d have to wear to a class. Her mind wandered as she held each pose. Mountain pose, she sighed thinking about how Jason’s hands slid down her sides. Down dog, his hands holding her hips and how he caressed her firm cheeks. Cobra, the way he pressed up when he was so deep inside and her legs wrapped around him. Warrior, he was her warrior as his member nestled between her cheeks and his hands sliding over her wet folds. By the time she’d finished her practice Margaret found herself wondering how she’d ever make it through the day.



She headed off to the shower finding the jasmine scented bath set Jason had sent her. Margaret lathered, shaved and lotioned while she tried to figure out what would be the best thing to wear. With her towel wrapped around her, she perused her closet for something appropriate for the office. Flipping through her blouses and skirts, fondling a silky wrap dress Margaret finally decided on the gray wool power suit with a black blouse. She laid the clothes on the bed and headed for the lingerie. Since he was coming to town to surprise her, Jason would get a surprise, too. Her trip to the Leather Shop hadn’t been a waste of time, embarrassing maybe, but not a waste of time. Slipping into the sexy leather merry widow corset and lace g-string panties and Margaret headed back to the bathroom to finish up getting ready for her busy workday.



Margaret was well known as being an very old fashioned prim and proper lady at work. She didn’t tolerate any nonsense from her staff or the writers she worked with. Her appearance and attitude at work were downright Puritanical to some office members. Work was for work and home was, as far as they knew, for work too. The idea that Margaret ever had fun would never enter any of their minds, and that’s the way she wanted to keep it.



Margaret grabbed her dark gray stockings and sat down on the chaise. She slid her leg into the silky smooth stocking, thinking of how Jason’s hands would be the ones removing them later. Moistness gathered in her panties. She sighed, this is going to be a very long day. She finished dressing and checked everything one final time. From the seams of her stockings to the bobby pins in her bun, everything was in its place, exactly how she did it every other day. Last choice of the day… shoes. A variety of shoes in her closet would be appropriate for her power suit; a wicked grin slowly crossed her face. She grabbed the over the knee stiletto heeled boots. She checked the mirror once more admiring her choices; no one will notice where the tops of the boots end sitting at a desk. Satisfied, she grabbed her jacket and belongings and headed out the door.



+++



The elevator to the fifteenth floor seemed to be moving in slow motion. People jostling coffee, lunches with their personal stuff made the overly filled elevator uncomfortable for Margaret. She wished people understood the concept of personal space. Her cheeks flushed as the young woman standing behind her started talking about her bar escapades of the previous night. Margaret swallowed hard; this certainly isn’t the place for that conversation. When the conversation turned to length and diameter of some poor man’s cock, Margaret got choked. She coughed and coughed, the young lady patted her on the back asking if she was alright. Margaret finally choked out, “I’m fine,” and got off at the next floor. She immediately headed for the bathroom, fanning herself the whole way. That poor man, if he only knew how they were complaining about him, she sighed.



Finally reaching the sanctity of her office, Margaret immediately started getting things in order for her day. Her assistant Jane had her daily check list printed on her desk. Margaret smiled at her efficiency. Jane was such a hard worker, so dedicated to the firm. It reminded Margaret of herself at a younger age.



Margaret scrutinized the list, new chapters from an up and coming writer had arrive that needed to be checked, a conference meeting with Jim and said author before lunch. She flipped through her personal planner then sat down to check her emails. She typed a few brief replies and buzzed Jane. “Would you hold my calls for an hour so I can get to these pages, please?”



“Yes, ma’am, but someone’s just arrived and he’d like to see you. I told him that you had a busy schedule. Should I send him in?”



“Yes, but Jane, there’s a time limit,” Their not too secret code for if I haven’t gotten rid of him in ten minutes, get him out of here.



Jane opened the door just as the smooth baritone voice said, “Hold all of her calls, no interruptions, and forget trying to get rid of me in ten minutes, understand.”



Jane blushed, swallowed several times and beseeching looked at her boss with wide deer in the headlight eyes. “Ma’am, is there anything you need?”



Margaret smiled, “No I think you’d better call Jim and tell him I might not be ready for the conference. Something really important has,” she cut her eyes toward the handsome man, and then returned her highly professional gaze back to Jane, “popped up. Jane, as our brilliant author has requested, no interruptions.”



Jane nodded, “Yes, ma’am,” as she backed out and quietly closed the door.



Margaret sat down behind her desk. “I thought you were coming later. I do, correction, did have a very busy morning.” She placed her hand on the pages that she really needed to study, giving Jason her no nonsense professional tone.



Shifting like a school boy, “Yes, I was planning to come later, but I couldn’t wait.” He found the chair opposite of her desk, leaned forward and propped his elbows on her desk propping his chin on his hands. “I couldn’t wait.” He smiled sheepishly.



Cool as a cucumber Margaret leaned back her chair crossing her legs. Oh man this is going to be hard. “Well, Jason. You said you had something to show me. Shall we get started?”



Jason stood and pulled a memory stick out of his pocket. His eyes never left hers as he handed her the stick and sat back down.



She popped the thumb drive into her computer, “File?” She glanced at him as the drive booted up.



“There’s only one.”



A few clicks later, she was reading the scenes from his latest works. She pulled a pen from her desk drawer and twirled it around her fingers as she read. Color started rising in her cheeks as she continued to read. She was so engrossed in the story she didn’t notice that Jason had gotten up and moved behind her until his hands started pulling the pins from her bun.



“Oh my, Jason.”



His fingers gently fluffed her hair. “There, that’s better,” he whispered in her ear. His fingers gently traced down her neck, and kneaded her shoulders for just a moment. “Do you really need this jacket on in here? I think it’s rather warm myself.”



“No, no I don’t think I do.”



“Here, let me help you with it.” She stood and he slid the jacket off of her shoulders and laid it neatly on the back of her chair. His hands returned gently kneading her shoulders as she sat back down “Margaret, what do you think so far?” He whispered into her ear.



“Oh, well…, uh… I” she leaned back in her chair, languishing in the massage and kisses he was grazing her neck with.



“Hmmm?” He sucked on her earlobe and bit lightly to get her attention.



“I’m thinking you really don’t want me to read this.”



His hands slid lower over her silky blouse. “You’re all buttoned up, aren’t you getting a little warm?”



She sighed and closed her eyes lost in the moment. “It is a little warm.” Heat sizzled through her core. She felt her nipples hardening in her corset, pressing against the rough leather creating sensations that ignited a deeper heat between her legs. She took a deep breath, tilting her head so he could plant those wonderful, spark sending kisses further down her neck.



He continued his ministrations as she slowly unbuttoned one button, sighed and melted into his kisses, and unbuttoned another button. With each button she unfastened his fingers opened her blouse fuller, finally able to touch her silky skin with his fingers. “Do you have any idea how much I’ve missed you?” His hands lowered over the full mound of her breasts being well supported by her bustier.



“Strictly, business in the office,” she moaned.



He twirled her chair around to face him. “No, not strictly business.”



Margaret’s eyes opened, to be staring at the bulge in his pants yearning to get free. She started to reach to touch him.



He placed a finger under her chin, tilting her head up to gaze into his eyes. “It’s my turn to be in charge, Margaret. Stand up.”



Margaret stood up. Thinking of how she must look. Her blouse almost undone, her hair down and all over the place, she must be one hot mess. Those feelings lasted about thirty seconds, if that long. Once she was in his embrace, deep in his kiss feeling his chest next to hers, feeling his desire pressed into her, all feelings of impropriety vanished. Her fingers dug into his back, pulling him in closer, while their tongues danced and delighted in their passion.



Jason pulled back, “Margaret, put your hands on your desk and for Pete’s sake, be quiet.”



She looked at him questioningly, but did as she was told. This might be interesting.



His hands floated around her waist and pulled her closer. He moaned in her ear, “Baby, you smell so good, but I want to touch you.” He took a half a step back and found the zipper tab. His big fingers wrapped around the little devise and tugged it down slowly. In seconds that seemed like minutes, Margaret found her skirt puddled on the floor at her feet. Jason slid his hand down her thigh as he reached over to pick it up. She stepped out as he looked up, “Nice boots, baby.”



Margaret grinned. She started to turn, taking her hands off the desk. He popped her behind. “Naughty girl, I told you to put your hands on the desk.”



She gasped at the sting, but put her hands back on the desk.



“Now, let’s see what other surprises you have for me.” He stepped behind Margaret, gently rubbing the pink away from her cheek, planting kisses down her throat once again.



Margaret moaned softly as his hands slid around her leather encased waist. His warm hands slid up her sides, igniting more heat she felt like she was going to simply combust soon. She lifted one hand to caress his face only to be met with a resounding pop, pop to her bottom. Margaret gasped.



“Are you going to follow directions, My Sweet?” Jason’s hand gently soothed the sting away.



“I…” Margaret felt his hand rise away from her, “I guess so.”



“Good, shall we continue with your lesson?”



She nodded. Pop, pop to her fanny. She gasped.



“I asked a question. I’d like an answer. It’s either yes sir, or no sir. That’s not too much to ask.”

She grinned as she looked over her shoulder. “Yes, sir?” Margaret said meekly.



“Very well, now, where was I? Oh yes,” Jason snuggled behind Margaret resuming his exploration of her bustier, “I think this blouse is beautiful, but don’t you think it’s in the way?” He stopped kissing her neck waiting for a reply.



“Yes sir, I think it’s in the way,” she sighed leaning her head back upon his shoulder.



Jason finished unbuttoning the blouse and placed it neatly with the skirt. There wasn’t any need to have his Margaret in panic mode about her clothes looking a mess by the time they finished. He knew she’d have to leave the office looking just as immaculate as when she walked in or she’d have a hell of a hissy on him.



“Spread your legs, dear.”



Margaret complied and Jason found his niche, snuggling closer while his hands roamed up and down Margaret’s body. She melted into him as his hand grasped her breasts and moaned softly. “Do you like that, sweet Margaret?”



She nodded and was startled by two pops to her bottom.



“Answer?” His hands slid over her cheek rubbing the sting away.



“Yes sir.”



Jason’s continued to massage one breast, while his other hand popped the g-string. “Now, isn’t that better?”



Margaret moaned a soft “Yes sir,” as his fingers found her swollen nubbin.



“My, my, my sweet Margaret,” Jason breathlessly said, “You’re oh, so wet.” His fingers pinched her clit, sending shudders through her body. “My little one likes that, huh?”



Complete thoughts wouldn’t form. All Margaret could do was feel; the warmth of Jason’s hand, the clenching of her muscles, the weakening of her knees. She sighed as she pressed her ass against the huge bulge in Jason’s pants.



“Not yet, My Sweet.” Jason stepped back.



Margaret felt cold, exposed, and in desperate need to cum. She started to turn around. Pop, pop.

“Now, darling, I’d thought you’d learned.” She heard his zipper, and felt the breeze as his shirt flew over his head and landed on top of her blouse. He returned to stand between her legs, his cock pressing up against her silky moisture, while his hands pressed her cheeks against him. “Now doesn’t this feel good?”



“Yes sir.” Margaret rocked against him. He pressed between her folds sliding and tempting her throbbing nub. She was so close to the edge, she shifted her hips, pushing them up offering herself to him.



He pushed her hips down slightly, “Soon, My Sweet, but not yet. Margaret?”



“Sir?”



“Pop one nipple out of its binding.”



She reached up and pushed her breast from the bottom and exposed the half moon of her areola and the hard tip and quickly put her hand back on the desk.



“Good girl, now the other.” Jason continued to rock his length between her legs. His rod jerked. He took a deep breath.



Margaret complied, struggling to hold on. Her hands back on the desk, she relished the coolness of the air in the room over her semi exposed nipples. She swallowed awaiting her next instructions.



“Touch yourself, My Sweet. You know those beautiful nipples want to be played with.” Margaret balanced herself on one hand, while her other gently pinched and twisted her nipple.



“Harder dear.” Margaret gasped as she followed Jason’s directions.



Jason nestled at her opening. She wanted to push back, impaling herself on him in one long stroke. She wanted to feel his balls slapping against her. She wanted so much, but she waited.



While she played, Jason shift her hips, with one long fluid stroke, Jason buried himself in her pussy, pounding into Margaret’s cervix. With both hands back on the desk, Margaret met his thrusts creating a dance of passion between them.



His hand cupped her mound, finding its prize and flicked her clit while the other pinched, pulled and twisted at her nipple. “Now baby, now you can cum.” Stroke after stroke he pumped filling her to the hilt. His load exploding as her muscles contracted over and over as the waves of their orgasm shattered reality around them. They collapsed onto Margaret’s desk, glistening with sweat, and panting for breath.



“Wow, that was a wonderful lesson,” Margaret sighed resting her head on her folded arms.



Pop. Jason laughed, “Didn’t I tell you to be quiet?”



Margaret’s looked taken back, “Yes sir, but is there more?” She smiled coyly. “We could take this up back at my place. It might be more appropriate and I’m suddenly feeling like I deserve a day off.”



Jason plopped down in her desk chair, pulling Margaret on his lap. “What’s that? Margaret wants to play hooky? On a work day? Oh my!”



She playfully pushed off his chest laughing. She punched the intercom button, “Jane, I’m taking the rest of the day off. Why don’t you take some time off, too? We’ve been working way too hard.”



“Tomorrow too,” a rich baritone laughed in the background.



She hung up, “Let’s get out of here.”



Quietly they dressed and Margaret checked herself in the mirror. Once satisfied everything was executive ready to leave the office, she started to fix her bun, and a hand ran up her arm from behind.



“Leave it down for me, please,” and he placed a gentle kiss on her neck. He slid his hand in hers as she picked up her purse to leave.



++++



Two days later, Jane walked into Margaret’s office with the rescheduled calendar for the day. She placed it on her boss’s desk, and straightened up the manuscript pages that Margaret had left. She looked down, a g-string? What the…..?





WC 2980





© Copyright 2013 Amay (amay5prm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944637-Margarets-Lesson