*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944729-MORE-THAN-LOVE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Adult · #1944729
FOLLOW THE Moore family as one person trys to tear them apart
MORE THAN LOVE CHAPTER ONE
“Please hurry! Yall know how my mother is” I yelled at my twins as they ran down the stairs. “But mom I can’t find anything to wear’ Zoey pouted looking up at me. “Zoey why must we go through every day? I just brought you a bunch of new clothes just please go put on some jeans and a shirt.” “Fine she said and stomped away. “Zachary please come here” I yelled into the living room. “Yes mom” he said coming into the kitchen. “Zachary pull up your pants are you crazy?” I asked looking down at him. “No mom I’m not, this is the style. Even dad wears his pants like this”. “When have you ever seen your dad wear his pants like that?” I asked “yeah your right” he said pulling up his pants. “Take this pan and put it in the back seat”. “Sure” he said taking the pan as phone began to ring. {Phone call}.
-Hello-
-Hey baby-
-What are you doing?-
-Well I’m trying to get the kids ready to momma’s house-
-Do you want me to meet you there?-
-Not if you have a lot of work-
-Nah I’m free-
-Then I would love you to-
-Cool I’ll meet you there in an hour-
-Okay see you there-
-I love you -
-I love you too.-
{End phone call}
Every time that man tells me he loves me chills go down my spine. Anyway James is my husband of four years he is the biggest drug lord of all of Miami, so he works most of time but he always makes time for his family. I own four different 5 star restaurants here so we are pretty wealthy but I don’t let it get to me or my family’s head. My thoughts were interrupted as Zoey stomped down the stairs. “See that wasn’t so hard, was it?” “Yes mom yes it was” she said walking out of the front door, I grabbed the car keys, set the alarm and walked behind her.
© Copyright 2013 cherisa (cherisa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1944729-MORE-THAN-LOVE