*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945214-Superman-Loses-to-Lex-Luthor
by Roshan
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Action/Adventure · #1945214
Lex Luthor makes a plan to defeat Superman and replace the superhero role by himself.
It was just another busy day at the office for Clark Kent. He was working on the cover story for Daily Planet. The love of his life, Lois Lane was flirting with another handsome man, just to make Clark jealous. But, clark was too busy to notice all that. It was that moment he suddenly heard a sound of a screaming woman. He realized someone needs his help. He quitely stood up and left his cubicle to get changed before heading out.

A split second later he was outside, in the air, flying, as Superman. From thousands of feet above, he saw that two robbers are trying to steal a woman's purse. He swoop down on those robbers and grabbed them both by their shirt collars, and threw them away, knocking them unconscious.

Clark checked to see if that woman is hurt and he was glad to see her unharmed. The woman smiled and came closer to Clark while looking something inside her purse.
It was too late when Clark realized that this woman is one of Lex Luthor's guards. She had a block of Kryptonite on her hand.
© Copyright 2013 Roshan (roshan89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945214-Superman-Loses-to-Lex-Luthor