*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945353-Evil-Woman
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Military · #1945353
Honoring our Veterans
Evil Woman

She was in violation of allegiance to her country.

Using her fame and money she encourage the unrest here.

She betrayed not only the idea of our country but our founders.

She betrayed the men who served and died during the Viet Nam War.

She met POWs as they hoped she would tell loved ones they were alive.

They left their cesspit of cells and cleaned up to meet with her.

Each took her hand and hoped she would pass the notes on.

She gave the notes to their guards which made them torture them.

Those men trusted her and she betrayed them; turned her back on them.

She claimed they were treated lenient and humane in news conferences.

Sitting on a gun and smiling as picture were being taken for attention.

Hiding in the Hanoi Hilton during the bombing holding a stranger in her arms.

Granting of aid and comfort to the enemy is treason and she helped the enemy..

She never got charged for any of her activities and came out smelling like a rose.

Even promoting communism openly at colleges and speaking badly of our men.

There is a difference between freedom of speech and consorting with the enemy.

Hopefully in the quiet of the evening she is haunted by her thoughtless actions.

She WILL answer to a higher authority buy breaking the Ninth Commandment.

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS

20 lines
YellowRose
© Copyright 2013 Yellow Rose (yellowroses at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1945353-Evil-Woman