*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946512-Black-as-Day
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1946512
A day when Blood had fallen once has changed nothing of it till it was to late to change.
Hikari

Chapter Introduction The Day The Sun Died



"What made the sun? What will End it?"



The mystic air was thick with tear of blue and screams of black, Beyond the wood of the olden trees that spoke of sadden pain hid a town that lit with crackling blaze of orange and red and sparks that smiled with burning joy. Sounds that lifted from this town were cries of agony, and they spilled tears of black.

When the sun rose to see this blacken of a town it hid its self from the world and shined no light for many days, Bodies that were gray and coded in a black, and with bits of stains of red; stains falling from there very bodies. Animals came and went dragging away there forsaken bodies feeding, eating away what was left of their crispy bodies.

The Day the sun did begin to shine again, It wasn't the same, it was dipped in a wicked darkness as the land wasn't pure wasn't fresh with blue and rained in Gold, The land had changed drenched in black and spilled with splatters of sinners blood.

A land I once knew was gone, The sun had died and only the moon lit with pain as it took in all are pains in trying to save us all, but it had taken a beating and it was soon going to die. That Luna Night the war of the Sun and Moon began screams of war filled the air, sounds of marching filed the valleys, towns and cities. Howells of hunger was stricken cried but did not stop only motive drove them.

This world with such lose there was nothing left to do but to die, In the day I began to live that’s all that I thought as well. In a world that only has the one sold goal, and that goal is only to die with a pleasure that will never give anything but a giant Rock, or craving teeth of some unknown. The day when the sun died, The moon awaken, and Death came from its bone grave with black falling from its varying being only holding a bone scythe with a black, blood stained blade veined against it. Death smiling with such sin at it not only brought its self but a mist that killed all life around it, you needed a mask to cover yourself from his reeking stench.

In all the days war had to start, In all the days Blood had to spill, many had to fall, and the sun died, In all the days and years, months and weeks…it had to be the day I was born and all was lost, Why must my day be filled with such wickedness, with such sin, with such darkness, with such pain.

On the day the sun had died a young girl was born with eyes of black and hair as snow, when the baby cried, it cried tears of black,and it rained droplets of red, and all had died.



End of Into.
© Copyright 2013 RP_HELP (rp_help at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1946512-Black-as-Day