*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947137-The-Chocolatier
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #1947137
The middle-age matron must sate her desire with Pierre's exotic, handmade chocolate.
384 words

According to her leather banded watch, the time read 2:30 p.m. She took a later lunch today because a co-worker had an errand to run that kept him running behind. Speaking of posteriors, his was phenomenal. No one would ever suspect the nasty thoughts that ran like a cheap pornography flick through her mind.

Milly rushed as fast as her thick, nylon encased legs would let her. She had to get some of Pierre's Candy Company's dark chocolates. Charles, the man who usually waited on her only worked until 3:00. She hurried on.

This race felt a bit like foreplay, because she could imagine taking the confections from Charles thick fingers. Milly recalled feeling the rush of handmade candies caressing her tongue, and then sending their magic chemicals to places in her body no person but she had touched.

Whenever she made her purchases, she was sure to make as much physical contact as possible. This routine was the closest she came to physical intimacy, because she was raised believing sex outside of marriage is sin.

Finally, she reached Pierre's, and yanked on the door. Cold air hit her in tandem with the delicious aroma. Charles smile hit her below her solar plexus. "I did not think you would make it in today. I hoped you would because I have been working on a new chocolate with you in mind." Charles could not help but notice Milly's flushed cheeks, flared nostrils and nipples that poked through several
layers - beaming under the surface of her frumpy dress.

Charles came around to her side of the counter. His eyes never left hers. "Milly, please allow me the pleasure of placing the delicacy on your tongue." Milly was caught, shocked at her panting. She nodded her head yes. Charles the chocolatier had spent weeks creating this treat for a woman he loved from afar. He also enjoyed their brief touches. She opened her mouth as if she were taking her first kiss. Charles held gently to Milly's shoulder, while inserting the magic into her mouth. She moaned, and shuddered. He could feel the pressure of her. She weeped gently. It was time for her to return to her grey life, she bought three of the special treats, touching Charles hand lovingly as she passed him the money.
© Copyright 2013 Earthenware_Haven (lillygrillzit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947137-The-Chocolatier