*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947600-Sand-Dragons
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1947600
A request for Aerin on FM. My first, and possibly last, dragon story.
This is purely a work of fiction, and any resemblance to persons living, dead, or imaginary is purely coincidental.

This work depicts acts of a (somewhat) sexual nature between members of different species - those unable to endure such should look elsewhere!

However, should you read this piece and have any comments, please let me know. I always like hearing what people think of my work.

And, just so you know, this entire piece is Aerin's fault! She may be doing a re-write, to bring the story line back to its original direction, before my muse took the bit in her teeth and ran for the hills!

Sand Dragons

By Rochndil

Sharra walked slowly along the beach, the dry golden sand sifting through her toes. She was supposed to be gathering driftwood and seaweed for the fires, but the day was so beautiful, she couldn't make herself work.

Wandering down the dunes to the edge of the waves, the harder sand cooled the soles of her feet as she slowly scanned through the bits of debris the sea had dropped off today.

In the corner of her eye, she caught a flicker of motion, but it took her some searching to locate it again. In the shadow of some limestone boulders, long chewed by wind and wave into fantastical shapes, something was definitely moving.

Walking quickly that way, the sun setting at her back cast her shadow before her, making it hard to see in the rough mess of sea-wrack, stones, and sand at the foot of the rocks, which were both larger and farther away than they first appeared.

While crossing the distance, she lost sight of whatever-it-was, and after some minutes of searching was about to give up, when her foot crunched down on something sharp!

"Ow!!" she shouted, causing strange echoes to reverberate from the pitted and worn surface of the stones.

She sat down to examine her foot, and found that, despite the pain, there was little damage, and less bleeding. What made her pause, and gasp in wonder, was seeing what she had stepped into!

"Mother Ocean! I can't believe it! Of all the crazy things to cut my heel upon, it's a real sand dragon egg."

There was no doubting it. The distinctive shell was impossible to counterfeit, naturally patterned as it was with whorls and traceries of faint, irridescent color, even when squashed.

Suddenly realizing what a treasure she held, she immediately looked for more, since the eggs brought a high price at the market.

She quickly searched all around, the last rays of the setting sun making the rough ground a confusing tapestry of light and shadow, but could find nothing more than the shattered, and empty, shell she had already "found."

Just as she had given up, and was about to head home, she heard another sound above the sighing of the waves over the sand...it almost seemed to be a song, sad and poignant. Entranced, she drew closer to the sound, coming from a small crevice between the stones.

Bathed in gold, backed by shadow, before her lay a newly-hatched dragonet, watching her from its huge, luminous eyes.

Both froze for a long moment, she uncertain what to do, while it tried to decide if she was a predator. Finally, she spoke softly to it, reaching across the space between them slowly. "It's alright little one, I won't hurt you."

At first it hissed at her, and tried to snap at her fingers, but soon it seemed to tire. Whether it was the tone of her voice, or her persistence, but finally she was able to touch it, gently, and stroke its scaley hide.

When it all but collapsed before her, she dared to pick it up, and it did not resist, apparently too exhausted to struggle. Cradling the slender, frail body in her arms, she decided then to try and keep it. That would show everyone! Nobody else in the entire village had a pet sand dragon!

She thought for a moment how to sneak it into her room, and finally decided to hide the baby dragon under her shirt. Pulling the tail from the wasit of her skirt, she gently wrapped the little one around her belly and back, where it seemed to feel at home, warm against her skin.

Thinking quickly, she grabbed up what wood was nearby, and then carefully collected as much of the egg as she could - it would save her a beating for not doing her work, and divert any attention from her real prize!

Thus burdened, she set off for home, walking quickly in the fading light. When she arrived back at her house, the expected scolding quickly turned to words of praise as soon as her father saw the egg, and she was even allowed the luxury of sitting to dinner with the rest, without having to serve first, and get the last from the bowl.

All through dinner she was about to burst with her secret, the warm ring curled beneath her blouse, but she held her tongue.

After supper, her father made her promise to take him to the spot where she had found the egg at first light, and then he sent her up to bed, smiling for once.

Quickly as she could she scamper up the ladder to her loft, she went, eager to examine her prize once more. As she sat upon her bedroll, she lit a stub of candle, and in the dim light began once more to remove her blouse. Sudden pain shot from her belly, burning throughout her body!

Falling back upon her bed, no longer able to control her movements, she lay twitching, until she felt her small burden crawl slowly up to lay between her breasts. It sang softly, the music more felt than heard, vibrating through her body. The sound soothed her worries, and soon she passed into a deep sleep.

Some while later, she awoke, feeling very confused. Her body was hot and sweating, and she lost no time in shaking herself out of her clothes. Still, she felt strange, like nothing she had felt before. Aimlessly, her hands wandered across her burning body, and slowly she found the places that needed to be touched, belly, breasts, and the burning itch between her legs.

Suddenly, she felt a new sensation, that of something warm and smooth, pressing against her, forcing her legs apart. The touch drove her wild, and the only thing she could think was, "MORE!"

Reaching down, she pressed that smooth warmth into herself, harder and deeper, stretching herself slowly wider, until at last the empty space within her began to fill. Higher and higher her excitement rose, until the sense of fullness, satiation, reached its height, and she had to bite her hand to keep from screaming aloud!

Panting now, she slowly rolled onto her side, and curled up to sleep.

***

Sharra woke suddenly from confusing and bizarre dreams. In the few moments it took to clear her head, the events of the previous day came back to her, and she frantically searched for her dragon, but could find no sign of him anywhere. Heartsick, she slowly dressed, noticing that her breasts and belly were oddly sore this morning.

As she climbed down to the main part of the house, she distinctly felt something shift inside her. The sensation almost knocked her off the ladder! Having reached the safety of the floor, she began to remember what she had thought was just a wild dream, and finally realized just where her dragon had gone!

"Well," she thought, "at least I'm the only one who knows."

She cringed as the dragon shifted again within her, and frantically tried to hide as her belly suddenly ballooned outwards when the dragon stretched, and, apparently, rolled over.

Sharra was about to run back upstairs to hide, when the smells of breakfast reached her, and a sharp hunger pang all but dragged her to the table.

Quickly, she ate, and ate, for never in her life had she been so hungry! Finally, sated for the moment, she sagged back on the bench. Absently, she rubbed her full belly, belatedly noticing that her recent meal helped to conceal the more suspicious bulge below.

Slowly at first, then growing in intensity, she felt a vibration begin in her gut, felt it flow all through her body, it made her feel...

"Get ye up, girl, we dinna have all day!" Her father spoke sharply to her, breaking her abruptly from her fuge.

"Well don't just sit there like a lump, git up and lead on, before anyone else gets there!" He dragged her roughly by the arm, and she had no choice but to stumble to the door with him.

Once outside, the fresh air cleared her head, and with no more strange feelings from her belly (for the moment), she was able to put the matter out of her mind and lead her father along the beach. Shortly they reached the place where she had found so much yesterday, and they began to search.

For an hour or so they both cast up and down the beach, and were finally successful in locating another good-sized bit of eggshell.

Staring at the piece in greed, her father spoke, "Somewhere about here they're breeding, girl. If we could find the nest, I'd never have to work again." He thought for a moment. "I want you to hide yourself here, and watch for them."

He handed her a sack with some food and water, that he had planned for his lunch. "Hide ye well, and stay there for the day, or you'll scare 'em off. I'll check back with ye this evening, just after sundown."

With that, he pointed her toward the rocks, and headed off to the fields.

Stunned that she wouldn't have to work today, Sharra slowly picked her way between the stones, until she found a small hollow, smoothed by the waves, and filled with soft sun-warmed sand. Soon after she settled down, she drifted off to sleep.

An hour or so later on, judging from the sun shadows, she awoke suddenly, to a strange sensation. Her still swollen belly had squoze itself all tight, and as she panted she wondered what was happening!

Quickly, the pain grew, feeling a bit like her monthly cramps, and she was certain she felt the dragon shifting around inside her. Shortly, she felt her legs being pressed apart, and a few moments after that, she once more felt the dragon slowly wrap his length around her waist.

Sharra slowly pulled her shirt up, surprised to see the little dragon lying there quite calmly, the moisture already drying from his soft skin.

Accidentally, her hand brushed against her breast, and she gasped at the sensation. It was huge, and it hurt! She'd always been blessed in that area, but now, as she looked in amazement, she was certain that her breasts were at least twice the size they were yesterday, and so sore. Her nipples and areaola were much darker than usual, and the veins under her skin also seemed much more prominent, almost visibly larger.

While she stared still in amazement, her little dragon slowly climbed up her chest, and licked lightly at her exposed nipple. The sensation shot right through her body, and she lay there helpless to the feeling.

His tiny mouth closed around her aching nipple, and he began to suck, at the same time beginning that soothing humming. The combined feeling of release and relaxation flowed through Sharra, easing all her fears and replacing them with a total contentment.

"This," she thought, "was the way it should be, just me and my baby, Elesar." She didn't wonder where she had learned his name, or even his gender, and tenderly cradled the little one to her breast, and, when that one ran low, to the other, humming along with his song as she fed him.

When, at last, he was done, his stomach was nearly the size of the rest of his entire body, dragging along her skin as he tried to walk. Giggling, she tickled him softly, and helped him as he slowly crawled back between her legs, and home.

Once again, the wonderful sensation of fullness began, and grew, and this time, when the huge bulge of his belly spread her even farther than before, she did scream, the feeling of release even causing a little leftover milk to dribble from her tingling nipples.

When it was over, she curled around her gently thrumming belly, and held her baby close to her heart.

***

That night, when her father came for her, she had little to show for her day's effort, other than a much larger bulge in her belly, that she carefully hid from him in the shadows.

Cleverly, though, she made him a story, to keep her far from his eye, and far from her usual work.

"Father! I saw one! It landed right over there, on that great rock! I'm sure if I keep watching, eventually I'll find where it nests. I must come back, and keep watch on the morrow." She spoke with great, albeit feigned, verity, and he thought for a moment on what she said.

"Wheel, I never did git any work of ye, girl, so I s'pose I'll lose naught to have ye set here to watch. Tomorrow again at dawn then, for now git ye up an' home, supper's gonna spoil without us." So saying, he turned towards home, and the two walked through the slowly cooling sand.

Back at home at last, she again ate nearly her own weight in food, and was astounded at what her belly could hold. However, nearly at the end of her meal, she had to suddenly absent herself, feigning illness, when her over-full breasts began to leak! She quickly hid upstairs, before any telltale stains could raise awkward question.

Once back in her bed, she laid her hands on her doubly full belly, and felt the now familiar sensations of Elesar's emergence, practice (several times that day!) seemed to have conditioned her muscles, for now it was far more pleasant than painful, the smooth warm shape sliding along her sensitive inner surfaces, and then out between her legs, as she birthed her baby yet again.

She fed him fuller even than before, and he had definitely grown. For a moment, she worried that his size would give her away soon, but then the sensations of nursing washed that thought from her mind, and again she lived only in the moment. At last, when he was done, she laid his head carefully at her entrance, and flexed muscles she was learning to control, to ease his passage. Quickly, he crawled into her, and she fell asleep with her round full belly beneath her hands.

***

A week passed in much the same way, and every day Elesar grew larger, as did her belly and breasts. Every morning, night, and all day she played with and fed her baby, and every day he grew stronger and more inquisitive. Though he could not speak, she quickly learned to understand him on some intuitive level, and most especially when he was within her belly, she could hear him quite clearly.

Her shape had grown so large, that she was certain that her father would declare her a whore, and throw her out to the sea for getting with child before marriage, but so far she had been lucky, and escaped his notice.

Passing out once more to her hiding place, as soon as he had left her, she disrobed, spreading her clothes upon the ground, and gently birthed her baby once more. He nursed as usual, but then would not go back home to rest, as he usually did.

When she tried to ask him why, he said nothing, instead focusing his attention on the sky. Suddenly, he gave a great cry, the sound of which seemed to pierce the very heavens! Strangely, it seemed to be a cry of greeting.

Not long was Sharra left to wonder, however, for soon a great shadow swept over her, blotting out the very sun! The wind of its passage sent stinging sand into her eyes, and when she could finally see again, it took her a moment to resolve what she was looking at. Her pleasantly sunny hollow had grown a roof of green scaley hide.

With great shuffling and crunching of rock, the massive form above her shifted, and finally she could see it clearly. It was a dragon, and huge! Bigger by far than any sand dragon than she had ever heard tell of.

Lowering its head, with great shining eyes, it studied her carefully, then almost scared her to death when it spoke!

"Human," its voice was deep and sibilant at the same time, but her time with Elesar seemed to help her understand, "I am in your debt."

"I-I don't understand." She stuttered, and belatedly remembering her nudity she snatched at her rumpled and sandy clothing.

The dragon smiled slowly, settling back onto the rocks. "Your form does not trouble, for, as you see, we are the same."

Sharra blinked, and then realized that the dragon was right. Though she had not noticed before, the dragon was definitely, _very_ female, with high round breasts and a belly nearly as round as hers was when she was carrying Elesar now.

Continuing, the dragon gestured to the little male, "My son, you have saved, and fed, and sheltered within your body. Without you, he would have died. For this, I owe you a debt."

Sharra, startled, looked quickly between the two, "Your son..? But, he's so small, I don't..."

Cutting her off gently, the great dragon smiled again, one massive claw rubbing absently at her belly. "First, little one, we need to eachange names, then we may talk of what will be. You may call me Elaran, and you are..?"

Bowing a bit awkwardly in her nudity, Sharra replied, "I'm Sharra, uh, ma'am, and I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance."

"There," replied Elaran, "now we are friends. You have saved the life of my blood, and I owe you a debt. Ask what you will, and then we must go."

"I don't...wait, go? I don't want you to go, I-I love Elessar, he's my baby, no..." breaking down into helpless sobs, Sharra fell to her knees in the sand, and felt Elessar's comforting weight wrap about her shoulders. Holding his head between her breasts, she could no longer speak.

Gently, a huge paw closed about her, lifting her bodily into the air, and setting her comfortingly against the warmest, softest thing she had ever felt. Held close, but gently, she was slowly rocked to the sound of a great heartbeat, and gradually she calmed.

From above, and beneath her, a great voice spoke, "From what I see, little one, I know what you would ask. First, hungry you are." Without pause, the Elaran lifted Sharra again, and this time pressed her face carefully but firmly to her breast, and when Sharra opened her mouth to protest, it was immediately filled with a warm sweet-tasting nipple, far larger than her own.

Almost uncontrollably, old instincts gripped Sharra, and she began to suck, soon filling her mouth, and belly, with the strange but lovely-tasting milk. When she finished with the first breast, Elaran calmly moved her to the other, and even though her belly already felt full, Sharra couldn't stop stuffing herself.

Finally done, the great green dragon gently laid the nearly comatose Sharra upon her huge round belly, stroking at her soft skin with scaley claws. "Rest for a bit, little mother, then I must take you inside, for the journey is long."

Feeling a bit muzzy, Sharra mumbled, "Inside? Journey? I don't..."

Placing her paw across Sharra's mouth, Elaran muffled her protests, "Do not interrupt, little one, with your belly full of me and mine empty of you."

So saying, Elaran leaned back, spreading her legs wide, and then picked up Sharra again. A quick exchange ensued, too fast for Sharra to follow, and then Elaran said, simply, "Yes."

While the great dragon continued to arrange herself, Sharra felt the now familiar sensation of Elessar burrowing up into her belly, which grew great once more, bigger than ever before.

Then, a new sensation overcame her, her feet were pressing against something soft, and warm, and then between! Craning her head down, Sharra could see nearly her whole calf already disappearing into the dragon, who appeared to be enjoying the process greatly.

Trying to struggle accomplished nothing more than, apparently, exciting Elaran, so Sharra gave up and accepted her fate. Actually, she decided, the sensation was rather pleasant, and as her legs slowly disappeared, and then her belly, she decided it felt _really_ good, so much so, that as her breasts in turn began to be massaged by the slick warm muscles, she screamed almost in time with Elaran, who shook constantly now.

Finally, she was carried completely inside the dragoness, and curled protectively around her own full belly, she soon slept.

Elaran, running her claws over her now full belly smiled and sighed softly, before lumbering to her feet, and then back into the air. As she flew across the waves, she hummed a welcoming song, and felt her child, within, and within her, reply. They were going home.

***

Sharra woke suddenly, to a strange feeling of confinement, and panicked for a moment, struggling against the warm wetness wrapped all about her. Soon, though, she remembered where she was, and Elaran's steady heartbeat soothed her. When the first contraction came, Sharra grunted at the impact, and lost most of her breath.

The continuing struggle to breathe, while being squeezed like a cow at milking time, kept Sharra occupied through the next few minutes. When she finally passed out again into the bright light of day, and into Elaran's waiting hands, Sharra was happy to be breathing easily again.

As the lubricant on her skin dried, however, Sharra began to shiver, and Elaran quickly pressed her between the great scaley mounds of her breasts, until she grew warm again.

***

Sharra quickly adapted to life among the dragons, and Elessar grew and grew! Within a month, he was catching his owm fish, but he still fed regularly from both his mothers, and every night slept in Sharra's belly, which now looked almost obscenely large, full or empty, from her constand diet of fish, fruit, and sweet dragon milk.

One day, Elaran seemed agitated, and flew off suddenly, not to return until late that night, exhausted. Sharra cared for as well as she could, even offering to feed her from her (comparatively) tiny breasts, but Elaran waved her off, and bid her good night.

The next morning, and several after that, Elaran ate ravenously, consuming everything she could catch, and her belly, always large, grew even more! Finally, about a week later, she called Sharra to her, and said, "My time comes quick upon me, little one, will you help me with my eggs?"

Overwhelmed, Sharra nodded silently, and, without pause, she was quickly lifted again, and placed cross-ways between the much larger dragon's legs. Elaran was panting now, and Sharra saw a large bulge move beneath the scaley green hide, and then felt it pass into her. Over and over the process was repeated, until, at last, the feeling of fullness completely overwhelmed her, and she passed out.

Some time later, Sharra woke once more, and tried to move, but she was wrapped around on all sides by dragon hide, with both dragons coiled tight around her. Elaran felt her stirr, and without asking, pressed Sharra's face again to her breasts, feeding her until satiation once more took her to sleep.

On the morrow, Sharra woke and looked down at herself, sure that she was as big as a house! All the eggs were almost more of a burden than she could manage, but somehow she got her feet under her, and staggered to the front of the cave.

As she reached the mouth, Elaran returned with several large fish, and immediately began to feed her meat and more milk again.

With Sharra firmly held to her breast, Elaran spoke softly as she stroked her hair, "You need to eat as much as you can, little one, for when my brood hatches, they'll be very hungry, and you'll be feeding and caring for them all this time!"

During another pause in her breakfast, Sharra asked, "How many were there?"

Elaran smiled wickedly, but replied blandly, "Oh...I thought you were counting."

Fin.

All characters, situations, and ideas are copyright (c) Rochndil, 2000. All commercial rights reserved, anything else, ask me first! -:)

Thanks again to Aerin, for the inspiration, and constant encouragement, without which this story would never have happened.
© Copyright 2013 Rochndil (rochndil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947600-Sand-Dragons