*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947876-my-trip-to-Silent-Hill
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1947876
When lily finds herself trapped inside the town of silent hill things go badly wrong.
My trip to Silent Hill

Chapter 1
ARRIVAL

One windy morning in the middle of June my trusty dog Bessie and I were driving to our rather expensive holiday they we had booked in the sunny resort of Silent Hill. Bessie was sitting down nicely in the back of the car behind the grating I'd had fitted to stop her distracting me, chewing on one of her Denta Styx. It was a nice sunny day and everything seemed to be going well. It was one of those days where nothing could go wrong. Or so I thought...

The first thing I noticed I suppose was the weather. As I was gradually getting closer to my final destination, it seemed to get foggier. At first I though it was just my eye but it kept getting thicker as we went on. When we were only a couple of mile away from silent hill it started to 'snow'. Well it looked like snow but as soon as it started falling I could tell that it obviously wasn't . I could barely see the road in front of me even with my headlights on their brightest setting. so I decided to pull over . I quickly realised that this 'fog' or whatever it was wasn't going to go away any time soon, so I got out my bike and put Bessie in the basket on the front. I didn't want either of us to get cold so I wrapped her up in her blanket and pulled on my warmest coat. I'd been to silen hill before years ago but I was sure it didn't used to be like this. And I was right, I just diddnt know how different It was. Yet...

© Copyright 2013 Sasha Blore (alessathedevil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1947876-my-trip-to-Silent-Hill