*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949659-Dream-Lover
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Gothic · #1949659
Vampire romance
It is nightfall again and as she gets ready for bed, she wonders if he will come. She fears him but somewhere deep inside of her there's a yearning only he can fill.

As she slips into bed to await sleep, she remembers his eyes, dark and mysterious, his soft sensual lips and his tender yielding caresses. Sleep come soon yet with it he comes too.

In the shadows of the night he steals his way to where she lies waiting for him. In the blackness of her room she sees his face. His mysterious eyes look deep into her soul. She tries to resist him but she knows her spirit belongs to him.

As he takes her she holds her breath, she waits for him to take his first bite before letting it out again, as if by doing so it takes her to new heights. She cannot fight or resist him.

The blood drips from his mouth as he releases her. With every inch of her consciousness she wishes she could cry "take me; take me." Fearing he will vanish she bites her lip and her torment continues.

He moves downwards, planting delicate kisses over every part of her now naked body. She moves in time to an unknown melody that plays somewhere in the furthermost reaches of her mind. She has no 'will' so she surrenders the essence of her very being, belonging to him.

He moves upwards again to her hips. She turns to face him, his kisses becoming more irate as his passion builds. She draws in another breath as he moves slowly up to her breasts, gently caressing them. He lingers a while before moving on to her shoulders where he waits for her to offer up her blood stained neck. As his kiss penetrates deep into her, he drinks his fill of her warm blood. She willingly surrenders to his temptations.
.
She knows no other love; to him she's devoted. With every breath she takes she wants him more and more. Tonight he will come again and she offers no resistance. Her dream lover is king and some time soon she will be his queen.

Twilight comes and she waits; maybe this will be the last time, maybe tonight he will take her."Master, oh Master, take me, I am your loyal and faithful servant. I want to be by your side forever."

He draws her close, she offers up her neck, he strikes. This time there is no merciful love making, no tender loving kisses, no warm soft caresses. This time there is only death.

As her life's blood flows away, the darkness brings with it a new life; new feelings, hunger, the urge to feed, consumes her. "Come my love, let me show you a new world. A world full of night creatures. This will be our dominion we will be its rulers."
He takes her hand and they are gone. Forever she will live only in the memories of those that once loved her. To them she is no more; her body has died and her soul has moved on.

Somewhere in a far off land the ceremony begins again.  Another girl has a dream lover; she too will be taken into the world of darkness. She too will offer herself up and become a creature of the night. No girl can resist a vampire lover.

This is how it has been since time began. So if you dream of a lover who has dark mysterious eye and only comes to you at nightfall, beware, he could be a vampire too.
© Copyright 2013 DepressedPoet (crossstitches1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1949659-Dream-Lover