*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950307-THEY-ARE-TOGETHER-BUT-SEPERATED
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1950307
A child's loves is in its most purest form.But what if their faith in love is destroyed.
"Kira just get up you have to drop me school" my sibling brother pulled away my sheets and I groaned. Sleep came just one hour before and this small thunder ball woke me up! He started jumping on the bed and I pulled him under the covers and tickled him till we fell down rolling. Then we both got up and I bathed, got ready for college with the thunder ball shouting at the back to make it fast! I made him run downstairs and wait while I rushed in the kitchen to catch up something to eat. And there I saw him. The last person of the two people I actually wanted to see at the dawn of day after last night! Hey I don't hate my dad but after last night I don't think I will ever be able to love him the way I used to. He stilled, as I grabbed a glass of water and was about to turn when he said those words I dreaded of, since past two years "We can't stay together anymore!" and with that he started crying. I could not do anything except handing him my glass of water and leave the house in a trance. Why? Why? Me? Why could I not get normal parents like everyone else? Why do they fight? Why did they marry if their love was going to fade?"My eyesight was blocked due to the tears, I didn't want to shed till I left my brother at school. He was the only reason I am tolerating my family or otherwise.



That's me Kira d'sa. The smart, carefree, good-looking, a personality of a girl every guy in my college craves for to be in his girlfriend! But no one in my college could get it. Love and love relationships had died for me very early in life when I realized that the small fights that my parents had were not for TV remote control but for their personal control in each other's life. So I will remain heartless all my life, as people say but never do the mistake my parents did! Speaking of love, & there is smith coming my way as I enter the college gate. He was the guy who had infatuation over me when we were best friends once. But then it turned out he expected a relationship with me which I am not ready for anytime in life! He mouthed a good morning & was about to ask why am I sad (the question I didn't want to answer) when familiar hands turned me around & hugged me tight! "Oh my god jazz" " I know I am the best" she whispered and didn't leave me till smith was out of our sight! Jazz is the only reason I'm surviving this college and the guys here. She is bubbly, talkative (can make you deaf with that) and one of the few I love with whatever I have! She understood without my saying anything and we started with our day with me calming down after I drained all my tears on jazz's t-shirt!



"But why only here of all the places?" I faked a pout as jazz faked an angry look on me. "Because we get grades for n .s .s and little social work won't harm your heart." She is the only one considering me with a heart and emotions. As we stood in front of the orphanage I groaned. We could party along any guy I wanted, hangout at a beach, do anything even study for that matter! Anything except visiting an orphanage! I think I shared a thread with these unknown people & thus I feared facing them. Jazz pulled me towards the gates and as we entered I stepped into a different world. Children of all age small, .teens, girls, boys, nuns helping them out! I didn't know when jazz left me while one thing running over my mind "they don't have parents". My mind was still jumbled up with so many questions when a tiny girl came up to me and smiled. She looked at me seriously then and said "you are going to take me to mommy and daddy right?"Her bright emerald eyes shone as she expected a yes. I could not help but smile and nodded my head. That nod was all that took for the little one to jump on her two little feet & she hugged my legs. Something overwhelmed me and tears made their way. She looked up & said "why are you crying." Before I could answer she raised her small palm and said "I know u not talking to my real mom-dad but sister lathika says the new mommy and daddy will love me more and give me nice presents!" she hopped down saying this to her friends to give them good news.



Her few words changed my life! This angel knows she doesn't have her real parents but happy even to live with new parents and have a family. The hope that everything will be alright has what made her survive this life. It seemed that god also showered his blessings upon this special one because she had so much love and faith in her! Did I have faith? Did I ever hope that everything will change? These questions tore through me like a lightening! Had I ever tried to make my mom and dad come together! I knew they were best parents but bad partners for each other, but did I try changing that! We spent some hours at the orphanage and I rushed towards the car to get back home. Jazz was confused because "home is the last place you ever wanted to go," she mentioned as a matter of fact. I am rushing back so I can inform dad that we are one big family and I am never going to get Mr. and Mrs. D'sa get separated! Jazz smiled as she understood what I was talking about. "You are sure it will work out" she nervously questioned "I know it is going to" I replied grinningly because as now "I have a heart and a little angel has filled faith in it!"



Ten years to since the orphanage visit. My faith won out and my heart is for a man who doesn't consider me heartless! My parents are not my parents anymore but grandparents and the love birds as people call them here! This lovely couple resides in their love nest with my brother who is a very good son and acts like my big brother now! Well how can we forget jazz! She is a psychologist and I still love her because she is the one who spreads the message of faith and power of love by telling my story to her patients and even invites me for speeches! Today when I stand & look in the face of many Kiras I just explain them one thing "Just have faith and make your parents realize their love! Because their faith and love only created such beautiful people like you for the world!"
© Copyright 2013 writingtolive (jazz1712 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950307-THEY-ARE-TOGETHER-BUT-SEPERATED