*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950658-Tickle-Ninja-the-First-Autistic-Ninja
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Children's · #1950658
Fictional stories based on real events in the life of my autistic daughter.
The Adventures of Tickle Ninja
The First Autistic Ninja

Episode 1 “Gi Lume Attacks”
“This is my shirt,” yelled Beth shaking the blue t-shirt at her sister who never averts her eyes from the TV. “I needed a blue shirt,” replied Katie. “I don’t what care you needed! You don’t go into my room and take my stuff!” Beth was yelling now. “You wear my stuff all the time,” Katie yelled back. Beth denied it and the loud back and forth started.
Micaela, who was trying to play a puzzle game on the computer, was getting agitated. “Stop yelling,” said Micaela. Neither sister acknowledged her or slowed down in their fight. Micaela finally got up and grabbed Katie by the arm, “You be nice to each other!” Katie pulled away and turned to Micaela, “Mind your own business!” Micaela’s lip poked out, “You’re mean! You don’t talk to me that way!” She ran to her Mommy and Daddy’s closet. This was her favorite place to go when things got loud. It was not only a place of peace and quiet, but imagination. The closet became the Dojo of the Tickle Ninja. Soon the yelling faded away until she could no longer hear them. She cracked open the closet door. Micaela was now dressed in an all white Ninja gi. All that was revealed was her green eyes.
Ninjas move silently. Stealth was the Tickle Ninja’s greatest ally. She moved like a blur from the chair to the couch. Unseen by her sisters Tickle Ninja was about to launch her first assault on Katie. Her favorite moved was a direct strike to the armpit. This brought instant laughter and often a small scream.
‘Unseen. Unheard. I am a shadow,’ thought Tickle Ninja. She was about to pounce when she saw him for the first time. It was another ninja. With lightning quick speed Tickle Ninja was standing before him. “Who are you,” she asked. “I am your enemy Gi Lume!” he proclaimed and laughed with his hands on his hips. “You are too late Tickle Ninja your sisters are overcome with my gloom,” he said flipping backwards onto the couch. Her sisters seem totally unaware of their presence. “I must defeat you and restore happiness to my home,” declared Tickle leaping into the air toward her new foe. Gi Lume jumped toward her to meet the attack. They collided in mid-air with a thud, and both landed on their feet facing each other. They fought all over the room. Leaping, lunging, punching and kicking until Tickle Ninja slipped and fell. Lume, seeing his opportunity jumped high into the air toward her. Tickle sprung to her feet, pulled out her jump rope and lassoed Lume’s feet. With a slight grin she then tossed the other end into the ceiling fan. “Ahhhh,” yelled Lume as he spun around and around. Tickle opened the front door just as the rope broke and Lume went flying out into the night. “I shall return,” his yelled as Tickle slammed the door. “And I’ll be waiting,” she said with a smile. Reaching into a pouch on her side Tickle pulled out two small pellets that were about the size of a marble. She threw one at Katie’s feet, and then one at Beth’s. The pellets exploded with a small puff of pink smoke. Suddenly both sisters who were angry began to smile and then laugh. The more they tried to stop laughing the more intense the laughing became until they were on the floor. Mom came into the room to see what was so funny. The girls could only point toward her bedroom. Looking that direction she caught just a glimpse of white blur disappearing into the room.
A couple minutes later Mom went to check on Micaela. Lightly tapping on the closet door she softly asked, “Micaela?” “Yes,” was the gentle response. “Mom has a snack for you.”
“Popcorn,” asked Micaela. “Yes it is,” said Mom. The door opened to reveal a smiling Micaela. She took the small bowl. “Thank you Mom,” she said as she closed the door. Mom smiled and said, “No Micaela, thank you.”
© Copyright 2013 Jesuspadawan (jesuspadawan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950658-Tickle-Ninja-the-First-Autistic-Ninja