*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950860-Guru
Rated: E · Column · Writing · #1950860
To a person who made me realise my ideas and views of world were unique from others
i saw her …when i was ready to stand on my legs ready to face the world….the world i was scared to face…she gave the strength for my legs….holding them shiveing in from of a new world…….i have been working for 6 yrs…….but i have never heard the voice that touched my heart. ….light the fuel of my heart…feel in that ur special…….u made me feel that i had it ine me…….am still searching that voice ……gt a glimpse of her …but she was gone again…..just disappeared…….i am so down….hw long will i have to go down…to see her again, listen to her again, being patted on my back by her,….by guru….i have drifted away by illusions,…..tht doesn't fantasise…. me any more,…..ppl don't understand me like u did……am in search of my path  ….am lost ……i don one whr to go………..will u let me see again…..will u listen to me any more , will i ever hear u any more…...
© Copyright 2013 sharath03 (sharath03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1950860-Guru