*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951639-Full-Frontal-Mannequin-Nudity
Rated: ASR · Other · Nonsense · #1951639
Abstract nonsense poem about fashion conformity and commercial business.
In a myriad of brown leather boots and slanted hair strand alibis,
someone leaked the tape.
         It was the only thing we had to view the
full-motion audiovisual think tank we are habitually recreating every sunrise.
Now the painkillers are considered bombmaking material.
Biotechnology has been implemented in school shootings and now people say there’s a war going on but I was only acting in self-defense. They launched their preemptive plastic strike upon our educational attempt at making a difference.

We are being exposed by faces blankly undressing us. They dress how people want us to dress; their price tags keep them in line. Their criminal history is of great importance to the customer service department. Their numbers are chained to their sandblasted appendages. They were born to serve, created specifically to feed upon pipeline interfaces and the diagram’s record-breaking profits.

Commercial slaves can’t climb through inspiration. They’ve never been able to create time, only follow the circle until it one day breaks off and unravels into countless dimensions seeping through the wraps of continuum. Their lives are real as day, trembling in the clearance section, forgetting the fact they actually are alive.
All their days fill up vacancy in the void. nothing left but years of growing old together – keeping their stance, upping their numbers. They work as a team. Hand in chopped off arm, they are the blood behind the money.

One of them approached me the other day. She wanted me to explore perfect bleeding inside the spaces of nomadic tribes from centuries ago. I wanted nothing to do with such pulsating clamor. I felt bad for her. She put everything she had left into that sweet, amiable word formation. She’s only doing what people make her do. I don’t blame her for the          
                        faceless aisles,
                              diluted colors,
                             synthetic look
                                                 sound
                                                           and feel.

These are out of the mannequin’s control.
© Copyright 2013 Ian Witzel (witinzeal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951639-Full-Frontal-Mannequin-Nudity