*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951679-Be-Heaven-Or-Bee-Hive
Rated: E · Article · Religious · #1951679
Is there much difference between the nature of a bee and the nature of an Angel?
During the course of my life, I have been involved in rescue organisations and have often heard people being referred to as Angels. Why? Because in a time of trial and tribulation, they are people who selflessly perform acts of generosity and kindness. In short, they put the welfare of others before their own.

This is the nature of an Angel. With absolutely no thought of themselves, Angels operate in a hive-like manner, only thinking and acting for the benefit of all.

A hive of bees obtains direction and guidance from the Queen bee and in the same sense, a Heaven of Angels obtains direction and guidance from their King.

The creative power of God's inspiration & will, is freely imparted to mankind during the creation of our souls and is therefore naturally forged in us all.

A creative power, that although given freely, is destined to only follow the behavioural pattern that God intended, exemplified and embodied in the King of the "true way of life".

If you do not believe in God and/or choose to believe that no such pattern, or true way of life exists, then it naturally follows that it cannot, nor ever will exist for you and that you will then naturally create and follow a flawed, imperfect pattern of your own design.

This behavioural pattern we create for our self, is made up from the patterns of those we have been influenced by in our life. Stitched together by what we choose to believe and disbelieve and directed by our own perception of right and wrong.

It doesn't matter if you are the meanest or most miserly person in the world, or the craziest. Everyone, deep down, wants this one thing: To have someone to love and to be loved. It may be completely buried in the hearts of some and they may have built a stone wall around their heart to protect it from being hurt. However, this also blocks the flow of love from the heart and before long, they have not only made it impossible for someone to love them, but also impossible for them to love anyone. The heart then eventually becomes as cold and hard as stone and the ego (self) then tends to misinterpret the lack of love as being due to the fault of others and becomes bitter.

Fortunately, there is a master (key) pattern that exists for us to follow if we choose to, that enables us to not only experience true peace, love and joy, but also allows us to be free of the fear of being hurt and needing to protect ourselves. It is this Master Key that led three metaphysicians to the city of Bethlehem 2000 years ago, that they might learn from Him.

This key pattern of human behaviour, the perfect (true) way of life, is called "The Christ". Absolute virtue, love and joy, that is primarily embodied and exemplified in the King of Heaven, Immanuel (I-Am-In-U-All), who became manifest on the earth as Jesus of Nazareth.

When you surrender your life to the King of Heaven, you do not lose your identity. You merely recognise and identify that the patterns of behaviour you have been following and practising are perhaps wrong and are deciding to believe in and identify with, someone and something greater than yourself. A way of life, a behavioural pattern that 'rings true' and which all citizens of Heaven agree to follow and be governed by together, in accordance with their God, King and Country. Be Heaven, not bee hive.
© Copyright 2013 Little John (inuall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951679-Be-Heaven-Or-Bee-Hive