*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951981-FRIENDSHIP-IN-LIFE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Other · #1951981
The supreme happiness of life is that we all have friends & we all are loved!
"Hey me jazz & u"?like an arrow shot from the bow i stood in front of kira who stood aloof from the too much excited crowd of the first years.That look she gave me was the one I will always remember while talking to a new person as if she was gonna shot me dead & THEN she broke into a big smile!That death look of hers coupled with my bubbly look is what people call perfect friends.I & kira were inseparable from the first day itself until smith’s entry,because after  that  ‘separate’ word  was not included in these 3 lives.Well not for too long!

8 months after our sleeping class(glad our professor didn’t wake us!),we  went to our regular hanging spot(we literally hang there longer than our homes!)cool breeze,vast ocean to soothe the eyes with my favorite snack in our hands Smith near me & Kira sitting next.And then smith said the worse “I LOVE KIRA”to no one in particular.Kira slapped him hard on back laughing taking it as a joke & I stared back at him because I knew he was not!My first thoughts that flooded my heart

1.Smith chose wrong(hey wait!not because I loved him,he is my big bro but because he wanted a simple girl & kira was a killer!)

2.kira is dead(she cant handle 59 boys & now +1)

3.I'm playing harry potter,ron & Hermione are in love(hey but I didn’t get my lover!)

And then the separation started.Kira didn’t love smith but he loved her.She wanted to maintain the friendship between them but not love,he wanted both!I just wanted both of them to shut up!Neither  could I understand their emotions nor make everything as before.BUT I PROVIDED THEM COMFORT,both hated each other because of the pain they played with each other’s emotions(wishing it would just be a game!).But both came to ME.They made me realize how important was I in their life.They both loved me & though their feelings for each other persisted they were friends deep in their heart.Both keep track of each other’s life through me after 10 years!

We meet people to either forget or remember & move ahead.But we meet friends to cry for them,help them,laugh with them,go through emotions that they feel(without experiencing.Like me!) Today me, kyra & smith(who stay in 3 corners of the world)

1.Hate(the day we separated)

2.talk (about daily life problems )

3.feel (we are still friends and love each other)

Friendship,the reason we believe in love!So value it



© Copyright 2013 writingtolive (jazz1712 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951981-FRIENDSHIP-IN-LIFE