*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952410-Madame-Rouge-Absolution-Chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1952410
Left to rot, Rouge discovers new powers. Jinx leaves the Titans to find herself.
NEW CHAPTER OUT NOW: CHECK BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER FOR LINK!

UPDATED: Sorry about that short Chapter; I’ve added a lot to it to finish up this introduction. I wanted to get that wake up part out of the way so this Chapter would flow smoothly and grab you. I promise all chapters will be much longer from now on.


To give birth is a fearsome thing; there is no hating the child one has borne even when injured by it.
-Sophocles
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part I: Ashes

A mixture of freezing cold and ice did not cool the rage of a woman. Madame Rouge was frozen to her core, internally and externally. She could not move and was not aware of her surroundings. She was trapped in her own mind, unable to see or speak or hear anything.

She was down and out. She had been toppled, as had the Brotherhood she had ironically been apart of. She had been on this sinking ship from the start; she knew that playing with the honorary Titans was pointless, if not dangerous. Now there she was, defeated not by Robin, or Beast Boy, but by the same Titans she had reluctantly captured.

Then there was Jinx. Rouge wondered if she should have just accepted Jinx so she could have killed her. Out of sight of any Titans, no one would have been the wiser. The sarcasm in Rouge's thoughts faded. She could have taken on the Titans she had defeated, but Jinx's powers had subdued her, as they had last time.

Maybe she was worth the trouble to train and...

Heat.

Rouge's senses returned to her, and she felt her head as if it was on fire. The ice melted off of her head and liquefied into water almost instantly.

Rouge felt her body again: She was laying down on a metal table. Her instincts told her she was entirely naked. Her instincts forced her to breath.

She sat up and gasped all the while looking around her surroundings. The metal table she was on was in a spotlight in a very dark room. As she gasped she noticed that nothing save herself and her slim table were the only visible thing. She calmed her breathing and her instincts took over.

She looked at her body, and shook her head when she saw she was naked. Then she saw the needle holes. There were obvious marks on most of her primary veins. Someone had been doing blood work or something else on her while she was imprisoned.

Madame Rouge used her powers to reform her characteristic red outfit, skirt and heels and all. She stepped off the table and felt the needle holes vanish, her powers restoring her body's perfect condition. She had no idea what was done to her, but she didn't feel any different.

Whoever had brought her here probably had taken blood samples. Rouge rolled her shoulders and stretched her back. She couldn't let anyone have anything associated with her DNA. Rouge didn't know how she had been taken here, or how she had been experimented on, but all she cared about was moving right now.

These people were just unlucky enough to have chosen her.

Rouge started to walk away from the table when she fell to her knees and grasped her head. She began breathing heavily and felt pain in her abdomen.

"Mother...Why do this?" The ghostly words reverberated in her mind, feeling like they tore it in half. The pain subsided, and Madame Rouge regained herself.

She spoke aloud. "Someone...one of the people who did this to me...They must have been pregnant. I vill look for pregnant women, then."

The sound of Rouge's heels reverberated in the empty room as she walked into the shadows.


The complex was massive and, well, complex. The facility that was above the street and covered the massive room Madame Rouge had been held in was intricate. As she silently transversed the ventilation system. Her powers enabled her body to glide over the metal of the vents without making a scratch or sliding sound.

But it was too quite. Her internal clock guaranteed her it was past midnight. Still, there was nothing. Whatever this place was, she had a gut feeling there was something more to it. She couldn't place what that was, which troubled her. This entire situation of somehow winding up nude in a very large basement with obvious signs of involuntary blood donations disturbed her.

Eventually she reached an end to the air vent she was in, and she molded through the final grate in the passage, silently. It was quite dark. However, her eyes adjusted and she saw she was in a hallway with a door at the end. Air vents do not just stop in the middle of a hallway, Rouge thought Whatever is behind that door is cut of from ventilation. Probably self-sustained.

Rouge approached the door, which was in no way unique. Merely an office door with a regular knob. She put her hand on the knob and opened the door. She walked into a white room. It was filled with medical supplies and white curtains.

"Finally," Madame Rouge said, grinning. She approached some of the equipment and examined it.

"Welcome, Madame." Rouge stopped walked, but did not turn around to meet the voice. She was not at all intimidated by the voice of a man she knew all too well.

"What have they done to me Slade?" Madame Rouge said, still not facing him.

"They saved you. The Titans left you down in the rubble of the Brotherhood Base...after they blew it up with you still in it." Rouge smiled and turned to face him standing in the door she had come through. She had closed the door, but Slade had opened it without her bothering to hear it.

"I guess I was successful at teaching those children something. It's what I would have done."

"Jinx convinced them." Rouge's smile vanished. She shook her head and her face became angry.

"Give me whatever samples of my anatomy. Now." Rouge's voice was stern.

Slade sighed, disappointed.

"Madame,” Slade mused. “You are truly a marvel. You can change your body at will, yet what you do with your body has no scope…no vision. You lack creativity. After you proved that in Paris two years ago…”

“Two years?!” Rouge gasped. “I survived in the ruins of that base for two years?!”

“No Madame,” Slade said, shaking his head “you have been here for two years.”

Rouge looked around the room violently, and then she turned her eyes, which were visually full of hatred, toward Slade. She stretched her arm and shot it toward Slade. Her talon-like fingers wrapped around his throat and cut off his airway. She pulled him in, bringing his face to hers.

“I’m finished talking Slade; you are finished.”

Suddenly pain ejaculated through Madame Rouge’s abdomen. She looked down, seeing the knife. Slade had stabbed her. Rouge looked at his eyes, confused. Her body was invulnerable.

“You’ll have to do better than that.”

Slade struggled to talk through Rouge’s imprisoning fingers.

“I have.” Madame Rouge raised her other hand, ready to finish Slade.

Then her legs gave out. She fell onto the floor, releasing Slade. Her legs and body now vibrated uncontrollably, and Rouge began to yell in pain.

“WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!” Slade stood up, coughed once, and looked over the involuntarily shaking Madame Rouge. His knife was still locked into her. He reached down and ripped it out, leaving a hole in her abdomen. The hole regenerated, seamlessly, but it was clear that did not cure Rouge’s pain.

Rouge had no control over her body. It produced pain in her legs and body and she clutched her belly with her arms. She began to sweat vigorously. Slade knelt down over her, using his hands to make her look at him.

“Are you ready to be a Mother, Madame?” Horror glimpsed Rouge’s eyes, and she went still for a moment despite the pain. Slade stood up and now knelt over her pelvis. He flashed his knife to Rouge, who stared at him. He lifted her skirt and folded I over, revealing her skin-tight set. It was connected to her boot and pants and was part of an overall black cat suit she wore under her red clothes. He cut it open with his knife, revealing her genitalia. The brush of Rouge’s vagina was vast; Slade marveled at the sheer amount of hair this woman had. The size of her opening revealed amount of woman lay within; it was larger than his hand. He would have been surprised had he not been working with them for years now.

He made quick work with his knife; he removed her thigh-high boots witch left her entire under-portion bare. “Well Madame,” Slade said, looking back at her. “It’s time to break your water.” He removed a syringe from his pocket and produced the needle. Without hesitation he jabbed it through Rouge’s breast directly into her heart.
“It’s not poison. Just a mix of adrenaline and some…motherly hormones needed to finish the process.” Rouge lay still now, feeling the drug work through her. She saw what happened next without emotion. She felt her womb inflate, life within. Her body passed through three trimesters in seconds, and in moments she appeared ready to birth, her clothes stretching to accommodate the bulk.

Most mothers need to squeeze their bodies to release a child into the world; this birth did not ask nor require the consent of the mother. Rouge rolled her head back as she felt pressure slide through her inner working and out of her birth canal. This was no baby because more and more material left her womb. It did not have the texture of a person. She felt the last of the gelatinous offspring left her.

Rouge was exhausted and sleepy. Yet she sat up to look at the result of all of her pain. From first appearance she saw she had given birth to purple ooze. The convulsing puddle liquid pooled just outside of her vagina
.
A terrified Slade knelt in it, obviously outraged.
“NO! Years of planning and testing…gone.”


“In all honesty, you are the best example of a horrible parent, Slade.” Rouge muttered, too tired to stand. Then the sound of gurgling came. Rouge knew it well; it was the sound her own form made when she liquefied herself. Both Slade and Rouge now looked at the slime in between them. It began bubbling and conversing.

Then it started to rise in a pillar. The purple pillar rose about five feet and the sprouted arms. The base of the pillar divided into two legs. The amorphous form now took on features. The base of its legs sprouted heels and morphed into shoes. The legs became black with a purple hue. The body took on Madame Rouge’s clothing, but replaced all the red with purple. Large breasts adorned its hourglass chest. Its arms became identical (but smaller) to Rouge’s. She found herself looking at her signature cloves featuring claw-like fingers at the end.

The head now defined itself. Rouge felt like she was looking in a mirror. It had the same hair color and style has her, and then if finished. The younger reflection of Madame Rouge’s face stared at the woman who lay on her back, and for once she had nothing to say. This purple figure stood over Rouge, her high-heeled shoes on the sides of her pelvis.

Slade was standing now. She stood straight, signifying that he was satisfied. “Madame Rouge, meet Gemini. Gemini, pick her up.”

Gemini’s claw-finger wrapped around Rouge’s throat, and she was still too tired to resist. Even her powers failed her, refusing to act. Gemini effortlessly lifted Rouge, who was taller than Gemini, into the air with one arm.

“I’m sorry Madame Rouge, but the moral of what I was trying to get to is that you have failed your task and are obsolete. Not useless; I used you to give birth to your daughter. She’s been developing within you for the past thirteen months. That shot was to stir the development and cycle through the trimesters quickly.”

“And now, Madame Rouge, I think it’s time you let the next generation take over. Gemini, finish her.”

Gemini looked over Rouge and, ironically, wore Rouge’s evil grin. Rouge noted that it looked mocking, and felt some regret to all of those who she had cast it on.

Gemini used her free arm to stretch and pick up one of Rouge’s stiletto high-heeled shoes. She marveled at it, looking down to compare it to her own heels. She held, heel out, and jabbed it into Rouge heart. Rouge’s powers weren't acting; she was human now, and the fatal pain circulated through her body. Gemini picks up the other heel, and pushed it into Rouge’s open vagina. Blood began to trickle onto the floor from Rouge, who remained silent.

Gemini looked at this defeated woman. She had already known all about this woman; Slade had implanted all of the knowledge about her and nearly every other person on the planet into her memory banks.

“Well Mother,” Gemini said, speaking her first words. “I don’t think I want any sisters or brothers.”
Gemini brought both hands to Rouge’s throat, squeezing an insurmountable amount of pressure on her neck. Rouge blacked out, never having stopped looking at her child.


Previous Chapter: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1948055-Madame-Rouge-Absolution-Pr...
Next Chapter: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1964043-Madame-Rouge-Absolution-Ch...
© Copyright 2013 redstripper (redstripper at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952410-Madame-Rouge-Absolution-Chapter-1