*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954255-Just-One-Night
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1954255
A fantasy come true.
Just One Night - 866

“Mitch, you know what my fantasy is, you have known this about me from the very beginning. I don’t understand what it is that you are hesitating for you know you are going to benefit from this as well, so please tell me exactly why you are so hesitant to do this.”

“Beth, you know that I would do anything for you and that I love you like no other, you are the only reason that I would even consider something like this in the first place. The only thing that scares me about doing this is that you will like being with her so much that you will never want me again.”

“Babe, I love you more than you will ever realize. I like being with other women occasionally however no woman could ever replace the way you make me feel when we are together. No woman could ever give me the same kind of pleasure that you give to me. So if you are afraid that I will leave you for her or any other woman for that matter you will never have to worry about that.”

“Since you have put it like that I will agree to this, but just so you know I am not doing anything with the other woman. I am giving this to you so that you can have your fun for the night, so you can get your itch out so to speak. I just hope that you realize how much love I have for you.”

After some further discussions between Beth and Mitch, they came to agreement that would work for the both of them. Beth would be meeting with the other woman to make the arrangements for the following weekend letting her know exactly how things were going to work and what would be allowed and not allowed.

“Beth, you know that I am willing to do this for you and I am kind of glad that Mitch doesn’t want to be with me because that can be weird for you and me as friends.” Tiff said as she grabbed Beth’s hands.

Finally the week came to an end and the girls are excited for what would be happening Saturday evening. Even Mitch seemed excited for Saturday evening.

“Mitch, I want you to know that I am so very grateful that you agreed to do this, I love you so much.”

“Beth, just remember that I love you and when I am smacking our ass later remember who that ass belongs to.”

“Just the way I like to hear you talk. Now you need to go up to the spare bedroom and get things and yourself ready for the evening, Tiff will be here shortly and after a glass wine, we will be joining you up there, remember don’t make yourself seen. I don’t what to know that you are there until you smack my ass and slam into me.”

Mitch then kissed Beth and walked to the spare bedroom and got his chair ready and turned down the lights making sure he is in a dark corner of the room before the show begins.

Tiff arrived shortly after Mitch went to the spare room. Both women grabbed a glass of wine and settled on the couch for some conversation, each chatting about how there weekend has gone and then just when neither knew what to say next, Beth leaned in and kissed Tiff. The kind of kiss that makes you want to say yes to anything.

Beth pulled back to catch her breath and said, “I am not sure why we waited so long to do this you are an amazing kisser. I didn’t want it to end, we are going to have a lot of fun this evening.”

“I know what you mean, it was incredible. I haven’t felt anything like that in a long time. Tiff said with a smile on her face leaning in to kiss her again.

The kiss continued for a long time, neither wanting it to end. However Beth suggested that they move to the bedroom and they did just that. As they reached the room clothes were off before they reached the door.

While the girls we getting busy on the bed, Mitch was setting on a chair in the back corner of the room watching the women enjoy each other, growing harder and harder with each passing moment.

Beth began to moan and orgasm under Tiff’s mouth on her swollen mound, once she was done Tiff kissed her back up to Beth’s nipples, and in that moment, Beth had Tiff on her back and began sucking and licking her nipples and moving down her body. Once she reached her swollen mound Beth began licking and sucking like she had never enjoyed anything so much.

Once Beth became lost in the moment, Mitch walked up behind Beth and grabbed her hips and slammed his hard length into her smacking her ass at the same time. He kept slamming into her as Beth kept sucking and licking her. It didn’t take long before all three were coming together, collapsing in a mound of bodies thoroughly sated.

866
© Copyright 2013 Trini78 (treen34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954255-Just-One-Night