*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954432-Chapter-5--The-Dance
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1954432
The fifth chapter of 'Becoming Mrs. Seguin'
The next day was spent on getting ready for the dance. I decided to curl my hair, since it was normally straight all the time. My dress was strapless and light blue, with silver rhinestones adorning the neckline. I left my nails plain. Besides, it was just homecoming, not prom.



Karl and his friends arrived around 6:30 to pick us up. He looked so dashing and handsome in his white button-up shirt, tie, and black dress pants. Right when we were about to leave, I remembered that Karl's hoodie was still in my room. I ran upstairs and grabbed it from my bed, then handed it to him at the door.



"So that's where my hoodie was last night. I forgot I gave it to you," he said. "By the way, you look beautiful." Karl wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked over to his car.



"You don't look too bad yourself," I teased, smiling up at him.



We all had dinner at Buca before heading to the dance. While I went to get something to drink, I saw my brother and his girlfriend arguing in the corner. I heard Aaron say something about cheating. What was going on? I went over to them and when his girlfriend saw me, she left.



"Aaron, what happened?", I asked him worriedly.



"Paige is a fucking slut! You know why she wasn't at the party last night? Grant told me that she was sleeping with Corey, her ex, after the game. I didn't believe it until Corey told me himself just a while ago," he explained furiously.



"Did you break up with her?"



"Yup. She wasn't even worth it anyway," Aaron replied.



His face saddened right after he said that. I knew he was upset. Aaron and Paige had been dating since they were freshmen. She meant everything to him. I gave my brother a hug, then he told me to go back over to Karl. He assured me that he'd be fine.



After the dance, everyone drove to Karl's house for the party. He only invited people in the junior class. Lizzy talked to him a lot, but I didn't mind. They were close friends, but I was still his girlfriend. At one point, Karl got really drunk. I was talking to my friends when he walked over and grabbed my arm. He pushed me up against a wall and started kissing my neck. His hands were sliding up and down my waist.



"I've been wanting to get my hands on you all night," he said in between kisses. I moaned quietly when I felt his lips glide across my collarbone.



Karl tried to slip his hand under my dress, but I pushed him away. I watched as he stumbled over to his friends, laughing to myself. Drunk guys were always hilarious.



Everyone had a great time, and soon, it was time to leave. I didn't let Karl drive me home, since he was still partially drunk. Instead, his friend, Joe, offered to drive me. When I got home, I thanked him and his girlfriend for the ride, then collapsed onto the couch. I fell asleep right then and there.
© Copyright 2013 Christine Seguin (hockeylover19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954432-Chapter-5--The-Dance