*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954606-The-Top
by Amay
Rated: XGC · Other · Contest Entry · #1954606
Timmy brought a top for Show and Tell... Oh My!
"Thank you for coming, Mr. and Mrs. Adams, I'm so glad you shared your daughter's medical history. It's important that we work together to make sure Melanie doesn't run into any of her allergens. Have a great evening and tell Melanie that I appreciate her help pulling her conference portfolio together. I know she's anxious to hear how proud you are of her work." I shook their hands one last time as they walked out the door.



Mr. Davis stood opposite the doorway. "Ms. Joan, the building is locked up. I'll be back up in about 10 minutes to run you out. These parent conferences are running up my over time. You know who won't like that."
I laughed knowing exactly the same person that wanted him to leave on time every night, expected 100% of the conferences done no matter what personal time it demanded from the teaching staff. "Mr. Davis," I glanced over toward the small chair sitting beside the door that was holding my next appointment, "I don't think that will be necessary. Go ahead and take the dogs off the doors. I'll make sure the lights are off and the door is shut tight. I'm sure Mr. Doogan won't mind walking me to my car. After all," I grinned sheepishly, "he walked me to the door from our prom. He even kissed me goodnight." I winked at Dan.
"You two know each other? Well, I'll be!" He scratched his chin whiskers looking toward my old friend. "If you're sure it's alright? I won't object to getting home a little early tonight."
"No, I don't mind at all. I'll be glad to walk Joan to her car." Mr. Doogan said as he stood with the same grin that his son displays every day.



"Come on in, Dan. Where's Sarah? She's usually the one I see at conferences. I was beginning to think you were avoiding them. "We walked over to my desk and sat down. I pulled Timmy's folder over between us.
"Joan, didn't she tell you last years at conference?"
"No, she made the appointment, but didn't show up. I figured with all of the activities that the girls had she just forgot."
"That's about the time when she left." Dan paused thoughtfully, "She served me with divorce papers a little after that..." He looked down at his hands, his shoulders slumped as if in defeat, "Well, long story short, she walked out and left me with the kids. She hasn't talked to any of us for over a year."
"Dan, I had no idea. Jenny never said anything last year about her mom not being home. And Timmy certainly hasn't had any issues, other than one, but we'll get to that in a minute." I placed my hand on his knee, leaning forward to make sure we had eye contact. "First, you know you can come to me any time, don't you? We've known each other all our lives. You were always there for me. Now let me be there for you and your kids. Shoot," I laughed, "I've taught all of them. They're all a part of my heart."
His eyes crinkled at the corners, he realized he'd been dealing with this in silence for way to long. "Yes, I know. I just..."
I cut him off, "Well, good. Now, let's get this conference back on track." I smiled broadly, knowing that his son's work portfolio was really going to show off his talents.
Dan looked at his son's artwork, math, reading data, and in his son's own words, 'my absolute best work of all- my research'. He had a lot to be proud of, and with each piece of work that he looked at, I could see the old Dan coming out of his hiding place.
I sat back in my seat and faced Dan. "Well, I personally, I think your son is a marvel. He's so much fun to be around. He reminds me a lot of when we were kids. The things he comes up with, I have to struggle not to laugh out loud. He's a mini-you in so many ways."
"Whew! I just knew he was going to be a pain in the ah...," he censored himself, "well, you know."
"There is one thing I do need to talk to you about. He brought in a toy for show and tell."
"What's that?"
"Well, he said he found this top in Mommy's drawer, but he couldn't find the string."
"Joan, I don't know. Sarah didn't have any tops. There isn't anything in her drawers. She took everything when she left." He truly looked perplexed.
"Here," I pulled out the bottom drawer of my desk and pulled out the 'top.'
Dan turned beet red. "Oh... my... god! That's the ..."
"Yes, that's the ...." I nodded. My memory flashed back years, back when Dan and I were a thing, back to when he showed it to me the first time. I bet I turned that very shade of red when he showed it to me.
"He didn't get it from his mom, Joan."
"I know that! It doesn't really matter where he got it from. He found it, and you have to admit, it is kind of shaped like a top. He's doesn't have any idea what it's really for. He just thought it was a really cool big top."
"I... I don't know what to say."
"Dan, I've never known you to be embarrassed about your toys."
He gulped, "I've never had my toy presented to me by one of my kid's teachers before. Oh my god," he dropped his head onto his hand and slowly shook it from side to side. "I can't believe he found it. I haven't even seen it for years. You're the only one I..."
I cut him off. "Dan," I leaned over and placed my hand on his knee. His eyes got as far as my cleavage. "Dan, we were young, and exploring our sexuality. We discovered a whole lot about what turns us on and what we needed from each other. It was a good thing. There wasn't anything to be ashamed about then, and definitely not now."
My hands seemed to be following their own initiative, intent on discovering how the years had treated my dear friend. They slid over the muscles of his thighs, defined and still in fine runners form. He shifted on the chair, while his eyes remained focused lower than my face. It's amazing how his stare, that subtle tension in his jaw sent my nipples into overdrive, hardening them into tempting peaks. Memories of his lips, his teeth, burst into my mind's eye. I wanted him to touch me like he did before.
His eyes glanced at the plug sitting on the corner of my desk. He shifted again in the chair and bit his lower lip. I knew Dan was feeling just as randy as I was. The old signs were as easy to read as they had been years ago. The fit of his jeans betrayed what he was trying to keep tightly under control. My hand slid over the heated bulge in his pants, stopping briefly.
"I wasn't..."
"You weren't what, Dan?" I applied a little pressure and rubbed through his jeans. I scooted forward on the edge of my chair.
"I mean... I... uh... I mean, we..."
I kissed him softly on the cheek. "We what Dan?" I whispered softly in his ear while I continued to rub his thickening member. I could feel its heat pushing against my hand yearning to be free.
"Uh, you're my child's teacher ..."
"I was your lover long before you had children." My kisses trailed down his neck. I could feel his pulse pounding. "Why can't we have a little play time? After all, we have one of our toys."
Dan shifted uncomfortably. I stood between his legs, his eyes revealing his growing desire as his hands ran up and down the back of my legs. I unfastened the first two buttons on my blouse.
He sighed, "Joan." He pulled me into his strong embrace. His lips gently brushed mine. Then the dam broke. Years of neglect, lost time, and loneliness vanished. Our kisses deepened with our growing need. Our tongues danced, pressing, retreating, twirling with a kind of wildness trying to recapture what our personal journeys had taken away. Gasping for air, we stared at each other unable to stop touching, reconnecting to our former selves. I finished unbuttoning my blouse while Dan unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor.
The look on Dan's face said so much, without even saying a word. I'd never seen a look of awe before. It felt damned good. He pulled me close, with a flick my bra was loose and my breasts were free. My nipples responded to his fiery gaze. I closed my eyes as I pulled him in. His tongue flicked the hardened tip before sucking the whole areola into his mouth grazing his teeth over the sensitive skin as he pulled it taunt sending tendrils of sheer pleasure to my core. I relished in the attention, and could feel my own temperature rising exponentially.
His fingers hooked under the thing lace of my thong. Within seconds it was flung across the room. Dan's hands encircled my waist. He turned me around to face my desk. He slid his chair closer and his knees nudged my legs apart. I tilted my hips up knowing full well what was on his mind.
With the same tender beginning, Dan kissed my lower cheeks while his fingers delved into my slickened sheath. His tongue danced and dipped into my tight rosebud. I moaned luxuriating in the moment the feel of the cold desk against my tender nipples, the two fingers grazing that special spot and that magnificent tongue exploring was leading me to the edge. My desperation for release was fierce. I rocked on his hand coating it with my juices, "More," I begged. I needed what only Dan could give me.
I heard the chair scooting back across the tile floor. Dan stood behind me. While one hand gripped my breast, his other found my mound. Tender kisses floated down my neck, to be replaced by sharp nips of his teeth on my shoulder. My head dropped back on his shoulder. After all these years, he still knew how to play me, how to make my body explode with his touch. My inner thoughts begged to be taken, words just wouldn't form. When his hand left my mound I felt the loss. It couldn't be ending again after just beginning.
He backed away, just a step. I heard the metal of his zipper grinding open. In seconds that seemed like an eternity, he closed the space between us once again. His cock nestled snuggly between my legs. I reached down, pressing him between my slickened folds. The lip of his head found my uber sensitive nub building the intensity and stoking the urgency of our need. Breathless whispers of longing gave way to frantic exclamations begging for completion.
Dan's strong hands gripped my hips. Splayed and open, he easily found his purchase. "Joan, it's been so long..." I pushed back against him, wanting nothing more but to feel him in me. He thrust into the hilt his balls slapping my throbbing clit. He pounded with increasing speed and passion. The first shockwaves over took me. My back arched and I cried out his name as muscles gripped and held him tightly in me.
We collapsed back down on my desk, spent and out of breath. Kisses traced down my neck. I closed my eyes reveling in the golden glow. I sighed, "That was the best conference ever."
"Uh huh, I wish I'd started coming to them ages ago." He reached over and grabbed some tissue to clean up and we quietly redressed. "I have a sitter for the evening, how about dinner?"
"I'd love to. I'm starved, school lunches aren't meant to keep a body going after so much 'exercise'!" We walked out of the classroom, and I started to lock the door.
"Wait!" Dan opened the door and ran back over toward my desk. He bent down and grabbed something off the floor. He smiled as he walked back over to the door."We might need this, later." He balanced the 'top' on his palm.
I shook my head rolled my eyes, laughed and nodded, "We just might."



WC 2096 Prompt School days.. School is back. Write a story about school. Sex with a teacher, cheerleader, football quarterback or just that someone special. Under the bleachers, in a classroom or a study hall. You decide and you make it a hot, hot story. 

© Copyright 2013 Amay (amay5prm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954606-The-Top